GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

spronk

FPS noob
My prediction is the entire thing will start with Talisa getting killed, instead of it starting with Robb getting attacked (am I remembering that correctly?). Shit goes crazy, Catelyn threatens one of the Freys and says "You got what you wanted, Talisa is dead, let Robb go". This gives the tv fans one last hope that Robb and Catelyn will survive. Then the final hammer drops.
in the books talisa doesn't even go to the red wedding, she is left at riverrun because robb doesn't want to antagonize the freys further and he wants to keep her safe. There is also the issue of whether Talisa betrayed Robb or not - eventually we learn it was all Talisa's mothers doing, including her feeding Talisa anti-pregnancy drugs so their family gets land and marriages from the Lannisters. It doesn't seem to be a really crucial thing in the books though, so like you said they may change it so Talisa gets killed at the RW or soon after, since dragging in her whole family seems a bit unnecessary.

The Patchwerk removal is interesting, since he was sort of a link to the Drowned God. He was on a ship that went down and was the only (?) survivor, and he probably saw some bad shit in the water that's reflected in his creepy rhymes. I doubt they'll put that backstory on Stannis' daughter, which makes you wonder how much of the Drowned God stuff they will end up chopping out.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
in the books talisa doesn't even go to the red wedding, she is left at riverrun because robb doesn't want to antagonize the freys further and he wants to keep her safe. There is also the issue of whether Talisa betrayed Robb or not - eventually we learn it was all Talisa's mothers doing, including her feeding Talisa anti-pregnancy drugs so their family gets land and marriages from the Lannisters. It doesn't seem to be a really crucial thing in the books though, so like you said they may change it so Talisa gets killed at the RW or soon after, since dragging in her whole family seems a bit unnecessary.
Talisa will be at the wedding where it is revealed she is a Lannister spy. Probably not, but this video is somewhat convincing.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Which kind of makes one reconsider the importance of the Drowned God in a sideways kind of way.

Sadly goes the Varys the Merman of Doom theory
frown.png

frown.png

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord

The Patchwerk removal is interesting, since he was sort of a link to the Drowned God. He was on a ship that went down and was the only (?) survivor, and he probably saw some bad shit in the water that's reflected in his creepy rhymes. I doubt they'll put that backstory on Stannis' daughter, which makes you wonder how much of the Drowned God stuff they will end up chopping out.
If Patchface actually ends up being important to the plot down the road, the show can easily bring in anyone to be some goofy retard prophet that nearly drowned at sea. Introducing him now when we know he's not important for at least 3 or 4 seasons is unnecessary.

Ganthorn

N00b
If Patchface actually ends up being important to the plot down the road, the show can easily bring in anyone to be some goofy retard prophet that nearly drowned at sea. Introducing him now when we know he's not important for at least 3 or 4 seasons is unnecessary.
I was really waiting for some "I know, I know, oh, oh, oh" though!

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
took me a little while during season 1 to realize why tywin looked so familiar

rrr_img_22989.jpg

golden child
rrr_img_22990.jpg

last action hero

olenna and tywin, sassy grandma vs boss hardass... epic indeed

rrr_img_22989.jpg

rrr_img_22990.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
While they're changing so much shit I really want them to keep Tywin around a little longer. The best scenes in the show by far.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
even if they gloss over the whole greyjoy family's claim for the throne, i hope they at least include that fucking cool dragon horn scene somewhere.

this weeks episode was pretty damned awesome, the fight betweem the lightning lord and hound rocked, ditto the scene with jaime and brienne and of course anything charles dance is top notch.

i guess they throw in the gaysex scenes just to remind the dummies that yes, hes still gay. its also hilarious that Tywin who knows pretty much everything doesnt know that hes marrying his daughter to a gay guy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if he knows and he knows cersei likely knows then why the hell would he tell her "its about time you get married and have more kids"?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
He wants her to have more kids to end the rumors about her and Jamie. All she has to do is have more kids. Not like it matters since it is not going to happen. The point is that Tywin views her as a thing to marry to other noble houses.