GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah there are 3 more, but I think he was just saying that S1/2 had awesome episodes for 9-10 so he's probably looking forward to whatever they have in store this time.

Chrisd_sl

shitlord
So many good scenes this week. I really think Martin was fixing a lot of the tiny nerdy things. My brother reminded me (and someone pointed out here earlier) that Theon had gotten so pissed he demanded the hornblower be killed in Winterfell. Brilliant when you think about it, just that tiny little thing that lets them say Ramsay was there all along. Tiny little fixes, but written by the author himself. Really liked this ep.
He blew the horn the episode before too, it wasn't Martin's idea or writing. What are these other apparent "fixes" you allege?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
With the dick cutting scene, watching the tv show is a spoiler for the books. Yea, some have guessed that this occurred, but I don't recall it being confirmed.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Fuck yeah. +1 to you, good sir.

Edit: What kinda faggot rule is that? It's just ass. Didn't realize the site was all puritan now, wtf.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Troll Level: Maximum

rrr_img_24780.jpg

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Have to concur with the torture scene, it feels like they're following the books too closely by not progressing it at this point. We know there's got to be some sort of payoff since it's gone on this long, so either get on with it, or advance other parts of the story. I also don't like Rob Stark the way I used to and I'm not flat out rooting against Daenerys and her dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So there's just no reason for anyone nominated fort he supporting actor Emmy to even show up this year, right? Charles Dance has already won it. Tywin this season is just epic. An absolute force of nature. When he climbs the steps to the throne slowly to tower over Joffrey and shower him with disdain I was laughing my ass off.

So, when the fuck did people start calling Joffrey's wedding the "Purple wedding" ? That shit is gay as fuck. Been reading and posting about the books for a very long time and only seen it referred to by that super faggy name in the last week or two.

Can't wait to see Shae get strangled. The bitch is almost unbearably annoying in the tv version.
Yeah pretty clear she's gonna get choked with the new gold necklace he gave her, since there's no chain of gold hands out there in the show. This will work just as well, cunt who refused the gift from him wearing it for his dad.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Saw somewhere "When Tywin started climbing the steps I thought the Imperial March was going to start playing"

Brad2770

Have to concur with the torture scene, it feels like they're following the books too closely by not progressing it at this point. We know there's got to be some sort of payoff since it's gone on this long, so either get on with it, or advance other parts of the story.
Jon Snow comes south, finds Horn Blower and Theon. Saves Theon. Season 4 goes on and Jon Snow and the two younger boys find them.... Ahhh yeah."