GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
With all this color coding I'm going to start referring to Tywin's death as the "Brown Murder".

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
But what if my dog is named Robb?
frown.png
My dog is named Nymeria.. if anything happens I'm going to be pissed.

frown.png

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't see how massacring my favorite house is going to further the show. But you can't say, because this is the spoiler free thread. You guys might be OK with it that read the book, but right now millions of new jimmies are rustled.

I need you to cry with me, bro.
Robb, Ned, Catelyn. That's like the 3 most boring characters ever. They just happen to be Starks.

I don't see how massacring my favorite house is going to further the show. But you can't say, because this is the spoiler free thread. You guys might be OK with it that read the book, but right now millions of new jimmies are rustled.

I need you to cry with me, bro.
GRRM feels your pain man

rrr_img_28073.jpg

And is laughing in his beard

rrr_img_28073.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Who the hell is with Sam in the ep. 10 preview? If they write out Coldhands I'm gonna be pissed, was very stupid that Sam just knew about the black gate and how to get to it in episode 9 :/

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Who the hell is with Sam in the ep. 10 preview? If they write out Coldhands I'm gonna be pissed, was very stupid that Sam just knew about the black gate and how to get to it in episode 9 :/
The wizard who summons a dozen Denny's Grand Slams for Sam every day in the frozen north so he doesn't lose weight.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus christ, I just realized there's probably going to be open rioting in the streets after Jon gets stabbed.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cat got what was coming to her, but it's a bummer everyone else got got as well. Bitch was dumb to let Jaime go.

Ah hahahaha

and this is why this book series is one of the best ever.

Do you mean Mance's large army? They're waiting for the recon group to open the gate to the wall. The group Jon and Egritt were apart of.
naw clash of kings ended with seemingly an army of wights storming toward who knows what.

also brienne will be none too happy about catelyn's death.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Jesus christ, I just realized there's probably going to be open rioting in the streets after Jon gets stabbed.
Not really, pretty much no one actually thinks he is going to stay dead. In the books it was less convincing than Arya's "death" by Sandor.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm sure most of this "outrage" is internet manufactured. It's very hard to take that many people actually giving a fuck credibly. They're just reacting to having been told that it's going to be "shocking" and having fun hamming up being "shocked".

I can credit book nerds having been angry about it 23 years ago when it was new. Those books ain't small. By the point you hit that you've invested some significant time into Martin and he just farts directly into your mouth.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, the extra manufactured shock value from changing the scene so that Robb's wife is both there and pregnant just so you can graphically stab her in the stomach is more than a little over the top. Feels like I'm watching WWF during the 90s with Kane and Undertaker shooting lightning bolts at each other.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The wight/other army is somewhere north of the wall. Nooooo ooonnnneeee knoooowwwsss. They've been building that army for thousands of years.