GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Watched S7E7, three shitty parts in that episode. Dickless Theon fight, Littlefinger's death, Aejon Snogaryen's reveal. Main issue with Baelish is the needless meta crap at the start of that scene. Clever/stupid attempt at psyching out the audience when Sansa looks at Arya while addressing littlefinger. Rest of it was not great but good enough. Bran and Sam revealing Jon's legitimate claim seemed duller the first time. The bit where Theon gets kicked in the nuts was fucking retarded. The last five minutes or so, the ending itself gets better each time.

Also noticed the astrolabe carvings in the new title sequence.

Melting of the Wall.

The Red Wedding.

Red Comet and birth of dragons.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Watched S7E7, three shitty parts in that episode. Dickless Theon fight, Littlefinger's death, Aejon Snogaryen's reveal. Main issue with Baelish is the needless meta crap at the start of that scene. Clever/stupid attempt at psyching out the audience when Sansa looks at Arya while addressing littlefinger. Rest of it was not great but good enough. Bran and Sam revealing Jon's legitimate claim seemed duller the first time. The bit where Theon gets kicked in the nuts was fucking retarded. The last five minutes or so, the ending itself gets better each time.

Also noticed the astrolabe carvings in the new title sequence.

View attachment 203694

Melting of the Wall.

View attachment 203695

The Red Wedding.

View attachment 203696

Red Comet and birth of dragons.

We appreciate the cutting edge review

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Doesn't look like a good design for throwing. Probably to use as a harpoon head without telegraphing it too much.

View attachment 203595
Shad his series on fantasy races best weapons. just did a wight, and white walker vid.

tl/dr. bows with obsidian points obviously.

drawing does just looks like a harpoon, spear... or ballista bolt. does Ayra know about the scorpion ballista?
hope its not the handcannon. that'd be faily marysueish bullshit. But, taking out the night king, or just the undead dragon with a ballista bolt using the dagger as a tip would seem poetic, and reasonable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I immediately though she just wanted to turn her dagger into a spear she can detach quickly if needed.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I hope they don't turn Arya into a melee fighter.

It didn't work with the vipers either.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I don't have faith that the show writers thought that much about it, but I think if you're not going to keep Arya as a stealthy assassin a spear type fighter would be best for her. The only advantage Brienne had when they sparred was when they were close and brute strength won out. Death by a thousand spear cuts while dancing around counter attacks I think fits Arya well. Viper had that fight won until he started gloating.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought the final season was supposed to have super long episodes, and all I've gotten is 53 minutes out of the first one? I'm pretty sure there have been longer mid-season episodes in the previous seasons.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
  • Winterfell – 54 mins
  • Episode two – 58 mins
  • Episode three – 82 minutes
  • Episode four – 78 minutes
  • Episode five – 79 minutes
  • Episode six – 79 minutes
So the last four are about the same length as the Season 7 finale.

gak

<Gold Donor>
Since golden-hand Jaime is useless in combat they're gonna have him pushing around Bran in the final battle casting buffs.

t.gif

a.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So the hand monument on the wall at the end kind of reminded me of a Kraken. Wonder if its a nod to the theory that the Drowned God might be the "Great Other".

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
chick on the right cracks me up every time. epic wielding female gnome rogues were always funny.

Literally zero athleticism. I still can't believe they didn't look back at that shot and be like "you want to go with this???"

• 1Like