GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

elidib

Vyemm Raider
One thing I thought was a little weak was that noone said anything to the plan for Theon and the ironborn to protect Bran.

Like, they accepted that the Night's King is coming solely for Bran in the Godswood, but your plan to defend Bran is fucking Theon and his ragtag ship's crew? Someone, anyone, should have put a hold on that and dedicated a little more resources to this part of the plan.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Also they didn't show the Nightking at all and since they love showing the Nightking glaring ominously that means something.

He's going to flank and swoop down and kill Bran.

Ya I was thinking something like this. It’s all quiet and out comes the NK. Drops his invisible spell. Wipes out Theon and his tards.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I still don't get why after Jamie tells them that 20K solders are in boats of the coast they don't just take one dragon and burn it all up, would make things really easy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well it doesn't even make sense that the Night King would attack Winterfell at this point. Better to just bypass it and leave all the nasty dragonglass and dragons until the end after you have a few million more fresh southern corpses to toss at the problem.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Well it doesn't even make sense that the Night King would attack Winterfell at this point. Better to just bypass it and leave all the nasty dragonglass and dragons until the end after you have a few million more fresh southern corpses to toss at the problem.

It didn't make sense until it did make sense because they said that the Night King has a hate boner for Bran and will kill him no matter what.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
The Night King and the undead army have no need for food, shelter, warmth etc.. why would he be in any rush to besiege winterfell when they can literally just stand there for an eternity while everybody just withers away, and blows through their food stores in Winterfell?

4 episodes means what? the living realize this is a potential threat and make a drastic move to kill the NK and all end up dying? lol

• 1Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying seeing this end. But in a way I think I need to process this is just one version of the ending. I don't think book version of Jon and Dany will be this terrible.... maybe?? Dany is really grating on me right now.

Also after sleeping on it think locking the women and children in the crypt is some stupid shit, it's full of dead people.

• 1Like

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
There was a comment somwhere in which they talked about an old favorite making an appearance this season. Hopefully it’s zombie Ned Stark.

Jive Turkey

Karen
The Night King and the undead army have no need for food, shelter, warmth etc.. why would he be in any rush to besiege winterfell when they can literally just stand there for an eternity while everybody just withers away, and blows through their food stores in Winterfell?

You write that book then

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
e3lwjwjzffs21.jpg
Wish granted!

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm going to assume all these guys know that the Night King has a dragon from Tormund/Beric? Because there's been zero conversation about that (especially during the war room scene). Or did I miss it?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm going to assume all these guys know that the Night King has a dragon from Tormund/Beric? Because there's been zero conversation about that (especially during the war room scene). Or did I miss it?

I thought Bran mentioned it at one point.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users