GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So...confirmed dead? Jorah, Melisandre, Beric, Lyanna Mormont...

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Not really sure how I feel about Arya sneak attacking the fucking Night King who was surrounded by zombies/White Walkers.

• 8Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Merrith

I don't know how i feel about this episode

I feel like the battle scene was insane, we got dragons fighting, we finally got a resolution to the NK (although wtf did Bran do? Fly around as ravens the entire time then basically distract him for a few seconds?). Not sure I like Arya killing him to be honest. We definitely had SOME deaths, but there should have been more. Grey Worm, one of Pod or Jaime. Just seemed like way too many name characters lived despite like 5 or 6 biting it.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Duh she became the god of death and passed a critical success on her stealth attempt

we finally got a resolution to the NK (although wtf did Bran do?

I think he summoned Melisandre somehow

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am not sure what to think. I was thinking there was going to be more time travel shit with Bran towards end there, but that was...ug. Honestly, wish we got more Night King / Bran background instead of 30 minutes of slow motion filler to at least give the resolution some umph.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
My biggest issue with the episode outside HBO writing was that it was so dark that for the first time my 4k tv washed itself out. I couldn't make out 90% of it.

• 8Like
  • 6Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 14 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
My biggest issue with the episode outside HBO writing was that it was so dark that for the first time my 4k tv washed itself out. I couldn't make out 90% of it.

Yeah I have this same grip as well. I couldn't tell what the fuck was going on when the dragons were flying around.

• 4Like

Merrith

So basically Jorah, Theon, and a bunch of red shirts died. If we don't get Jaime killing Cersei and Cleganebowl I will be super pissed now.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Sort of knew some deus ex bullshit was going to be pulled to kill NK based just how the last 30min was going, and bullshit did happen.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Yeah this whole episode was shot and edited for HDR10...

What a fucking shame that HBO broadcasts in 720p and the whole thing was a washed out piece of garbage.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users