GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Jon Sn... err Aegon Targaryen still acting like a sniveling, naive punk bitch is ridiculous though. How could his character still be that naive and spellbound? Fuck's sake...

he is what every beta cuck aspires to be

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
about one of the spoilers...

so bran sits on the iron throne with a small council including bronn? bronn of the blackwater? what. that doesn't even make sense.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
about one of the spoilers...

so bran sits on the iron throne with a small council including bronn? bronn of the blackwater? what. that doesn't even make sense.

I know right!!! Like, as I kept reading, I kept saying to myself, wait, wtf? No. But seeing the track record previous of these spoilers, I guess yes. I can't even...

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
so there are still 4000 Unsullied, 8000 Dothraki and 8000 Northerners?

Somehow, despite it being very fucking clear that their armies were wiped out to the man and down to a handful of fighters literally pressed up against the walls. Winterfell was completely occupied by the wights, white walkers, and even a fucking undead dragon, yet somehow thousands of troops survived? Where?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Somehow, despite it being very fucking clear that their armies were wiped out to the man and down to a handful of fighters literally pressed up against the walls. Winterfell was completely occupied by the wights, white walkers, and even a fucking undead dragon, yet somehow thousands of troops survived? Where?

oh, you know... they were just... around

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
If Drogon slips into Beast Mode and burns down every fucking ship and person to the point of onlookers puking in horror while Kings Landing burns down, then I could still live with things.

Kill them all, go full mad queen, then get shanked by someone for committing mass atrocities. Seems ok?

I'd eat my shoe thats whats going to happen.

Danny goes nuts starts burning civilians Cercei can't do shit about it.

Jon Snow shows up late and is like WTF is going on.

Cercei kills random good guy character like Varys or Tyrion to show she's gone crazy

Jon has to kill Danny to save the realm.

Tyrion/Varys force the throne on him and he's upset.

Sansa rules the north.

Bran says some dumb shit about the Undead threat not being over then the series ends.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Heh, that'd be a series of lucky shots - for fucking guided missiles. Star Wars called to ask Qyburn for tips because their ship to ship weapons don't have that kind of range or accuracy.

These are scorpions have hyperspace, man! That's why they can do so much damage.

Oldbased

> Than U
Jorah on social media in a month...

"I died before it went to complete shit."

Me this month...

"I took all my meds the past 1.5 years for this shit?"

Some dying man who got to preview season 8 early...

"Reaches over and yanks life support plug from wall."

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
My guess used to be that Jon would reluctantly take the throne and then have it melted down, splitting Westeros back into individual kingdoms.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
7 seasons with no hint that Dany might be some mad deranged bitch and now out of the blue

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
They hid in the reinforced barracks, while they sent the women, children, and elderly to the crypts as bait.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
oh, you know... they were just... around

They were in the crypt. Yeah.....yeah that's it. They were guarding all the woman and children. We just saw a portion of the crypt and undead that rose. Due to budget concerns, they could not afford to show the under ground battle that took place with the undead spiders and sand worms. Yes, that would have been cool but there was no room in the budget for that battle.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
They hid in the reinforced barracks, while they sent the women, children, and elderly to the crypts as bait.
I expected survivors but halfish? Waaaaaaaaaaaaat?
The undead not only made it into Winterfell, they were reading books in the library. That would be pretty well cleared out.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
And that's the bottom line.

Bacause Stone Cold said so?

27B75D89-54C7-4F3E-A792-E50786EBB7A8.jpeg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I expected survivors but halfish? Waaaaaaaaaaaaat?
The undead not only made it into Winterfell, they were reading books in the library. That would be pretty well cleared out.
Maybe Dany and Jon just forgot about the extra troops?

• 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
7 seasons with no hint that Dany might be some mad deranged bitch and now out of the blue

Reading the books I had always felt like Dany's arc could be that of the villain but that never came across in the show to me. Ice nor fire are gentle masters.

edit - I haven't caught this episode yet but abandoning Ghost is another major thematic arc and narrative arc abandoned. Grey Wind knew shit was fucked and got chained outside of the Red Wedding for his behavior. Ghost tried to warn Jon about the insurrection and was locked in Jon's quarters. Sansa without Lady and Arya without Nymeria to protect them had a fucking hell of a slog. There's all these wolf pack / wolf in isolation metaphors and imagery that permeate the story from chapter one book one and we get to the end and it's all BYE GHOST SMELL YOU LATER.

I honestly have no fucking clue what is even going on.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

oh, and by the way, dany's been crazy for a long time. i dare say she always has been. they have continually made a point to show that she is her father's daughter, but with some guidance and a little bit of luck, she might turn out okay

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Maybe Dany and Jon just forgot about the extra troops?
I especially liked the battle plan. We're going here, we are sending people here, we will go here. It is thousands of miles away!
10 seconds later... We are here to watch the bitch get beheaded!