GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This is going to be epic disappointment for the same reasons people were salty over ME3 ending.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Game of Thrones 05/12/19 Patch Notes:

*Fixed accuracy of Scorpions

You forgot the rest of the patch notes

*Necromancer class has received a PVP retune due to their dominance vs other classes. Their undead constructs now have a chance to break charm when they aggro an enemy player. This chance is magnified when you aren't in a party of at least 3 or more combat classes

*Previously, the quest item that led a player on a journey to get their own epic Valaryn Steel weapon only dropped from Lannister, Kraken, and Golden Company NPCs in the Kings Landing zone. After additional player feedback in terms of rarity, Northmen, Dothraki, and Unsullied classes now have a small chance for the quest item to drop from neutral NPCs in the zone as well. Happy Hunting!

*Faceless Assassin class now has the ability to summon a horse mount inside a combat zone once per day

*Dragon Rider classes felt that the now removed scorpion buff was too unfair. Many players lost years of progress and millions of gold due to this. While we cannot restore the lost dragons, to make amends we have buffed dragons as follows:

-Evasion +85%
-Dragon Breath damage is now buffed to crit 50% more and do 150% more damage
-Siege damage is buffed by 600%

We will keep a careful eye on how these buffs impact the game

*Fixed a door in Kings Landing that opened the wrong way

*Corrected spelling errors in the quest "Varys' Note"

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I always thought dany was a bitch. Sure...she is badass in some ways....but she ...has always been a tyrant. I feel bad for people who die for her because...she didn't offer anything. Why be loyal to this kingdomless queen? What does she offer? Land? Title? Money? Wtf?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well.
Holy fuck. That well a well shot episode

The cinematography was excellent as were the choices for very in-the-thick-of-it points of view. If you are going to have the city blown the fuck up, that's the way to do it.

There still seemed to be a decent quantity of wildfire tucked away around the city judging by the burst of green flame here and there.

I was pleased that Drogon was able to just wreck the way that it was always stated the dragons would be able to do. This was consistent with all the ancient stories that get referenced all the time.

I'm thinking after all this it might be a good idea to just build a new capital, or maybe just give up on a united Seven Kingdoms altogether.

• 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was surprised when brienne didn't drop in to the secret entrance battle in a hot air balloon to make it a 3 way die fest. Missed opportunities.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
on the plus side pretty much every women is HATING this episode, like so many dudes live but every female on screen is murdered by their magic unicorn and princess, aka Dany and her dragon

Cersei killed by a falling rock, yup great way to end the final villain

Urine the magical fuck boi dies to a cripple, never learning that he is NOT the daddy

Bran probably watching Targvision, "yeah Dany kill all them kids fuck them kids!!"

also LOL at all the people who named their kid Khaleesi or Dany last year

juyzd5j7bwx21.jpg

• 2Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Another couple things that sucked was half the Lannister army standing outside the wall on a flat plain. Fucking retarded. Also, where did Dany summon an entire Dothraki army from? We watched the entire army other than a few stragglers get snuffed out two episodes ago. They really fucked up and trivialized the only scene from that episode that felt like it had any weight.

Terrible.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I thought this episode was a ton better than the last 2.

They had to make Daeny the villain in short order, this did that. I was bummed on the Cersei death. I was hoping a standoff where Drogon and Daeny are towering above her& Jaime and she scorches them while Jaime launches a bolt into Drogon. I was waiting for the ballista reveal in the cellar.

Some good moments, cleganbowl is about as expected, too much focus on arya though. Subverting expectations I assume... make everyone think she's going for Daeny while Jon snipes the kill.

Now to see if the writers have the balls to make Tyrion immune to fire, proving he's also a Targ.

Then he (fire) and Sansa (ice) can take the throne while Jon is reclaimed by the god after killing Daeny.

Then Bran's eyes turn blue, cut to credits

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
"Hate", no. Although I understand the "it was too dark" complaints. Again visually a lot of it looked great, extremely cool scenes like the Dothraki flames dying out, etc. Just the meat and bones...how the NK died could have been done so much better. Zero real exposition between Bran/NK...or even Melisandre outside of telegraphing Arya killing NK. Really what did Melisandre even do in that episode? Both of her fire magic shit got countered easily. No greater info/truths from her or Bran about the fight versus the NK. The Long Night ends up one big battle at Winterfell where not enough "main" characters died (yes, Jorah and Beric and Lyanna Mormont's deaths were satisfying...but some total redshirts even lived).

Also the total Jon v. NK build up turns out to be completely nothing, Night's Watch, Azor Ahai, 3 Eyed Raven...basically all pointless in the end, just needed a teenage girl to train with the Faceless Men and give her the Catspaw Dagger to end the entire "Big Bad" of the entire series in one 80 minute episode.

Nice breakdown. I only just started reading this thread. Nice to hear another perspective on that ep.

This episode makes me wish more were put into the night king and that three and five were swapped somehow.

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
on the plus side pretty much every women is HATING this episode, like so many dudes live but every female on screen is murdered by their magic unicorn and princess, aka Dany and her dragon

Cersei killed by a falling rock, yup great way to end the final villain

Urine the magical fuck boi dies to a cripple, never learning that he is NOT the daddy

Bran probably watching Targvision, "yeah Dany kill all them kids fuck them kids!!"

also LOL at all the people who named their kid Khaleesi or Dany last year

juyzd5j7bwx21.jpg

More major male characters died than female ones in this episode? I mean which females died in this episode that were notable other than Cersei? Meanwhile you have Varys, The Mountain (if you don't consider him dead already), The Hound, Qyburn, Jaime, Euron.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
God I hope Bran gets the Iron Throne with wheels attached just for Merrith Merrith

I hope there is a Hugh Jackman cameo dressed as a Knight and he says “Who are you supposed to be? Wheels?”

The whole court laughs

Fade to black

Screamfeeder Screamfeeder send me my check or Venmo

• 1Like