GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
How come Bran didn't look at the future and tell John that Daenerys was going to burn King's Landing to the ground?

Worst Three-Eyed Raven EVER!
He saw it for sure, we saw a dragon flying over King's landing in his vision from season 4.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Okay...Jaime killing Euron was okay at least, but it would have been a lot better if that piece of shit wasn't dying slowly enough to gloat he killed Jaime Lannister by mortally wounding him. Cleganebowl delivered, too, at least. Mountain just casually fuck you to Qyburn and his face reveal pretty great. Rest of this is just shitty.
The Hound gets the only good lines this season. Shame he get so few of them

"Yeah, this is you. This is who you've always been."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I figured the mountain would have been like a zombie and if you hurt his brain he would die. Guess not. The crazy dragon fire guy was a necromancer instead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Cleganebowl was a major let down from me. The hound hated the mountain and will kill him if he could but at no point before season 8 did he act like he would get himself killed trying to kill his brother especially with a dragon burning the city. Guy was terrified of fire and the mountain was going to die one way or another. Terrible fucking writing. The writers could have easily had him save Arya from the mountain while she was trying to kill Cersi or something better.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I KNEW this trigglodyte was going to have an opinion on the last episode.

The ending of GoT is so counter to SJW narrative and SJW are so stupid, that it will take a few day for them to put together why that they're upset at ending. Then they may think you know GoT was always against are agenda and we have been lying to ourselves for ten years.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The ending of GoT is so counter to SJW narrative and SJW are so stupid, that it will take a few day for them to put together why that they're upset at ending. Then they may think you know GoT was always against are agenda and we have been lying to ourselves for ten years.

In before "Only sexist nazis like GoT"

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Cleganebowl was a major let down from me. The hound hated the mountain and will kill him if he could but at no point before season 8 did he act like he would get himself killed trying to kill his brother especially with a dragon burning the city. Guy was terrified of fire and the mountain was going to die one way or another. Terrible fucking writing. The writers could have easily had him save Arya from the mountain while she was trying to kill Cersi or something better.

Cersei picking Sir Strong as her champion for trial by combat was the proper time to have the two fight.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
You guys might have missed it but he was sending out ravens to other houses/whoever explaining about Jon. And yeah, the girl was going to poison Dany.

Wait is that true?

I swear to god I fucking missed something with Bran, I never even realized how he was a worg or whatever the fuck.

• 1Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So what’s the next episode?

Jon and Grey Worm throwdown? Dany riding to Winterfell to take care of her last remaining rival, Sansa? Bran warging into Drogon to save the day?

I’m not sure what story there is left to tell here...