GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hope Walder Frey doesn't die he's my boy
frown.png

Chrisd_sl

shitlord
Can someone explain to me the role of Hodor in all this?
"He had never felt more like a cripple than he did then, watching helplessly as Meera Reed and Coldhands butchered the brave beast who had carried them so far. He told himself he would not eat, that it was better to go hungry than to feast upon a friend, but in the end he'd eaten twice, once in his own skin and once in Summer's."

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
"He had never felt more like a cripple than he did then, watching helplessly as Meera Reed and Coldhands butchered the brave beast who had carried them so far. He told himself he would not eat, that it was better to go hungry than to feast upon a friend, but in the end he'd eaten twice, once in his own skin and once in Summer's."
That's the elk Coldhands rode.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
lol you thought they ate Hodor?

I need to see if I can get the tech guys to make every post in this thread end with "Also merman". Or Mermen.
Mermen works.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
HAHAHAHAHA

That compendium of theories posted earlier has some pretty interesting stuff. TheIce and Fire Assessment/Theoryis particularly interesting. The Maesters quest of wanting to get rid of both sides of magic (Ice and Fire) to bring stability and Jon Snow's role (having both types of blood)...will be interesting to see how those play out.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How could you like Walder Frey? Besides the Red Wedding he basically just sits there producing retarded ugly children.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Tenks is a Game of Thrones hipster. He liked Joffrey and Walder Frey before it was cool.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, they feed him paste that tastes like pennies and Jojen isn't around. it's implied but not confirmed.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
It's a theory. Jojen kept getting super bummed like he knew he was going to die soon, blood taste in the weirwood paste, Jojen doesn't show up anymore after he eats it, the theme of sacrifice, etc.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, time for a reread because I feel like I read ADWD while drunk. I vaguely recall anything that happened in it. Granted, I've read all of the other books a few times.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I liked Walder Frey from season 1 because I thought it was funny how he just kept producing and producing and producing children who were completely and totally retarded. I also liked the sour old man character. Then when he killed off my anti-boy Robb it was all but sealed. I haven't watched season 1 in a good long time to remember what exactly drew me to him but I've always enjoyed the character.

Then in the books it is even funnier how there is like a 10 foot long scroll of the succession of the twins and 9/10 children are named "Walder" or some variant of the name.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm with you. I read through ADWD as fast as I could so I could come to FoH and bitch about how long it was going to be before we got another book (and also bitch about Dany), so I'm definitely due for a re-read.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm firmly in Dany's camp. She's awesome and her storyline is awesome and I hope she arrives in Westeros and just lays waste to everyone and everything. Except Davos, cause he's also awesome. I especially want to see her burninate the fuck out of Bran and his gay little company of heroes.