Pure unadulterated ass aids.

best-cosplay-of-arya-stark-from-game-of-thrones-39568769.png

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, what a shitshow of disappointment. Can't believe the spoilers were real. I will say the episode was actually decent all things considered until the Council of Who Gives a Fuck. The Dany death actually was shot pretty well.

Feel bad for Peter Dinklage. He killed it this season.

Can someone tell me why the fuck Jon goes to the Night's Watch? The Unsullied left Westeros. They don't mean shit anymore. Also, why does it even exist? "A place to send your shitty people" is retarded. And why did the gate close? Are the Free Men just not welcome again?

And I'm going to revisit my comment earlier this week regarding the spoiler. Bran's own words actually confirm it; he saw the future. He let it all go down so he could become king. He basically let King's Landing get wiped out for his own title. Someone (Gav?) said something about what could he have done...well, he could've had his fucking assassin sister kill her to spare everyone? I dunno. There's about 14 million other options. Bran is the selfish dickhole version of Dr Strange.
to think all he had to do was tell Jon, "hey, you fucked your aunt."
Quality show.
Quality.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Lol im almost as dumb as drogon. Just realized he thought the throne killed her. What a fucking retard

• 11Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 14 users

Neki

Molten Core Raider
They could have cut out Bronn's scheme to kill Tyrion and Jaime from the final season and absolutely nothing would have changed.

Why waste precious screentime in an already short season on something that is completely irrelevant?

GOOD WRITING D&D

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
They could have cut out Bronn's scheme to kill Tyrion and Jaime from the final season and absolutely nothing would have changed.

Why waste precious screentime in an already short season on something that is completely irrelevant?

GOOD WRITING D&D

Needed to do some character building before final episode.

Fucker

Log Wizard
The writers have found a way to make feces fissile. This entire season has been one giant chain reaction of shit.

• 2Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
You know what? I’m satisfied with the ending. It didn’t have the fatalistic approach I was expecting and everyone got what they wanted. The North is it’s own kingdom. Jon gets to run around with snow hippies. Arya gets to be a pirate. Tyrion gets to hang out and get drunk with Lord Bronn. I’ll take it.

• 5Like
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
The entire episode should have been Tyrion continuing to slowly make his way around the smoldering ruins of King's Landing, the crunch of each footstep becoming continually more intolerable as they work to avoid the charred corpses of children, mothers, fathers...

It would have been far less depressing than...whatever that was.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
At least this episode was the best steaming turd in the steaming pile of crap that was this season.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

GOOD WRITING D&D
I mean, they had a 30 second scene of Tyrion arranging chairs. Almost as bad as 5 chapters about turtle watching.

And that ending montage that just went on...and on...and on...

• 3Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You know what? I’m satisfied with the ending. It didn’t have the fatalistic approach I was expecting and everyone got what they wanted. The North is it’s own kingdom, Jon gets to run around with snow hippies, Arya gets to be a pirate, Tyrion gets to hang out and get drunk with Lord Bronn. I’ll take it.

Its funny when you thinking of it this way...but the super troll ending of Bran on the throne and somehow it was all worse.

That "Small Council Meeting" was like a blooper reel made real. Pod in the Kingsguard. I love Pod, but seriously?

• 3Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Next Season: The Iron Isles are jealous that the North got independence but not them. Dorne too. They plot and a NEW REBELLION breaks out. Yall ready for 8 more years?

• 2Worf

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I would argue that Jon got what he wanted. He got to never need to be king, and he got to take Ghost and go live with his "familiy" north of the wall. Pretty much as Tormund called it.

I'm neither overwhelmed or underwhelmed by this... I'm' just... whelmed.

It Is amazing that the spoilers everybody thought were just too stupidly preposterous to be real turned out to be spot on.

• 1Like