GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
If that fat twat could of written 2 books in 9 fucking years this could of been the greatest show of all time.

Ahh well, all things considered I give this fanfic 7 out of 10.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
That "Small Council Meeting" was like a blooper reel made real. Pod in the Kingsguard. I love Pod, but seriously?

Brienne being on the council is also stupid.

What happened to her oath to protect Sansa?

I GUESS BRIENNE KINDA FORGOT ABOUT THAT OATH LIKE HOW DANY KINDA FORGOT ABOUT THE IRON FLEET

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I would argue that Jon got what he wanted. He got to never need to be king, and he got to take Ghost and go live with his "familiy" north of the wall. Pretty much as Tormund called it.

I'm neither overwhelmed or underwhelmed by this... I'm' just... whelmed.

It Is amazing that the spoilers everybody thought were just too stupidly preposterous to be real turned out to be spot on.
He gets to live the rest of his life as a bastard. The one thing he hated.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think what was such a monumental letdown was the fact that after 8 years of unmitigated nastiness and horror, they wrap it up with what essentially amounts to 'and they all lived happily ever after'

I'd have been fine with this kind of ending in basically any series other than Game of Thrones.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
What's west of Westeros? lol. Why don't you figure out how much wood could a woodchuck chuck while you're at it?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The BEST part of this episode was the Westworld trailer with Pinkman

• 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
CC54972D-9DCA-4241-8B26-64374E7B94DA.jpeg

• 10Like
  • 10Worf
Reactions: 19 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The throne did kill her. It was her obsession and led to ruin. Drogon was the smartest guy in the room.

Glad to see they picked up on GRRMs original outline for a sequel where Arya goes looking for what's West of Westeros.
Westereros.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
What happened to aryas horse? Rode it a few hundred yards then dismounted and walked the rest of the way?

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This episode was shot "well"... kinda... very long dramatic shots to evoke emotion, blah blah.. I liked maybe the last 5minutes, especially when Jon was with Ghost again.. but damn..

All I could think was "this is the best ending they could come up with after writing themselves into a corner".
After Ep5, this was a "decent" ending... HOWEVER, so much OTHER stuff should have happened in 1-5 so that we didn't need to end it like this.

So much potential thrown out the window, this ending wasn't satisfying at all knowing we will never see Bran use his 3 Eyed Raven Powers for anything worthwhile, the NK was just a miniboss, Jon didn't get any sort of good sendoff, I would have preferred if the Lord of Light took him after killing Daeny, or "SOMETHING". What was the point of Varys' letters even?

The North is finally free is about the only decent conclusion... I guess. Who really gives a shit?

Maybe the spinoffs will actually have writers that are competent since they'll be going at it with 0 source material from the start, these 2 buttheads couldnt write themselves out of a paper bag.

• 1Like

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I hate to say it but I think I would have been happier if the ending cut to Delores smiling while fucking around with plotlines for medieval world.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users