GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
"When my dragons are grown, we will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who wronged me! We will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground!"
"I will take what is mine with fire and blood."
"They can live in my new world or they can die in their old one."

Doesn't seem out of character to me.

This is the way I feel too. And they have been foreshadowing it since she got to Westeros. There's been half a dozen scenes where she's raring to go burninate King's Landing and Tyrion, Varys, and Jon Snow are begging her not to. Then she tried being the restrained queen and doing the right thing as her advisors told her too and it cost her 2 dragons and her 2 best friends. I don't think anyone should have been blindsided by her going apeshit.

its probably above, old milwaukee tastes like dirty water, PBR actually does have a flavor.

PBR is definitely above Old Milwaukee. PBR even had a brief renaissance a few years back because they had an ad campaign on NPR and a bunch of hipsters started drinking it ironically.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
"When my dragons are grown, we will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who wronged me! We will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground!"
"I will take what is mine with fire and blood."
"They can live in my new world or they can die in their old one."

Doesn't seem out of character to me.
Yeah and it's how she got there that was retarded not the fact she did get there.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Awhile ago someone was talking about if any of Dany's 3 dragons were female and the possibility of there being a hidden clutch of eggs somewhere. Someone else was talking about bone being a terrible choice for a bow. Here is a link to some more info on that, actually a couple links.

Dragons
Dragon

In the books, the bones of dragons are black due to their high iron content. In the TV series, however, the skull Arya Stark sees beneath the Red Keep is shown to be white. Weapons are sometimes made from dragon bone, and the material is especially favored for making bows, as it is stronger and more flexible than wood, making the arrows fly much farther. Dragon bone is also fireproof, giving it another advantage over wooden bows.

Dragons, like certain species of amphibians and fish, have no fixed biological sex; they can shift between male and female to meet the reproductive needs of the species. Despite this, they are usually referred to as male; only the ones confirmed to have laid eggs were referred to as female.

Historians, like Septon Barth, Grand Maester Munkun, and Maester Thomax, disagree on the mating habits of dragons.[27] Dragons lay large, scaled eggs to reproduce.[28] According to Archmaester Gyldayn, and agreed upon by Maester Yandel, the ability of a dragon to lay eggs is proof that said dragon is female. When a dragon is never observed to have laid eggs, this is taking as proof that it must have been male.[29] However, according to Barth and Maester Aemon, dragons have no fixed gender, but are “now one and now the other, as changeable as flame”.[28] Barth believed that dragons can change sex at need,[29][28] but Maester Ansonbelieves this to be erroneous, and states in his Truth that Barth's statement is simply a misunderstood esoteric metaphor.[29]
Dragons believed to be female, e.g., Syrax,[30][31][18][6] Dreamfyre,[18][6] Tessarion,[18][6] and Meleys,[6] are referred to as a she-dragon. The dragon Caraxes has been referred to as both male and female.[6][18]

George RR Martin wrote on Monday that it "was an ending, but it was also a beginning." So I think we will get a "sequel" of sorts eventually, and it looks like dragons aren't likely to be absent from it. Based on Balerion the Dread, the only recorded dragon to die of old age, Drogon could live to possibly around 200 years old, so he/she could be around for awhile.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

They are hard up knowing Disney streaming service about to give them the big D.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dunno there is still quality content on HBO like Chernobyl and Barry and the wife like Big Little Lies. I'll be interested to see how Watchmen and His Dark Materials turns out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

I hope that if there are sequles we do not get direct, sure they would be fun for a little....but ehh..

needs to be a multi generational thing like the Pillars of the Earth Ken Follet stuff

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
If one of the spin offs isn't a year time jump where Jon has died of dysentery and Tormund and Ghost are essentially a wacky buddy cop comedy duo, then I don't want it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Goatface

from TMZ. there is a 1 mins vid, that doesn't seem to want to embed here

Elizabeth Warren, AOC 'GoT' Writers Screwed Women Right Off the Iron Throne!!!

Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are PISSED at the ending of "Game of Thrones" ... and they're lamenting the fact a woman didn't end up ruling all of Westeros.

The 2020 Presidential candidate and freshman Congresswoman are airing their grievances with HBO's writers ... ripping the men who wrote the script and bashing them for making Daenerys Targaryen go crazy in the final episodes (tiny spoiler alert).

Liz and AOC seemed to have their hearts set on Dany sitting on the Iron Throne when all was said and done -- but add they were also let down again by Sansa Stark's storyline (bigger spoiler alert).

As you know by now ... the wheelchair-bound Bran Stark ended up as king (umm, huge spoiler alert), a fact that earned some praise from the National Organization on Disability.

For pretty obvious reasons, Sen. Warren would love to have a woman earn the ultimate title. Nudge nudge, wink wink ... 2020 political foreshadowing??

No word if either signed the petition to remake the final season.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
from TMZ. there is a 1 mins vid, that doesn't seem to want to embed here

Elizabeth Warren, AOC 'GoT' Writers Screwed Women Right Off the Iron Throne!!!

Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are PISSED at the ending of "Game of Thrones" ... and they're lamenting the fact a woman didn't end up ruling all of Westeros.

The 2020 Presidential candidate and freshman Congresswoman are airing their grievances with HBO's writers ... ripping the men who wrote the script and bashing them for making Daenerys Targaryen go crazy in the final episodes (tiny spoiler alert).

Liz and AOC seemed to have their hearts set on Dany sitting on the Iron Throne when all was said and done -- but add they were also let down again by Sansa Stark's storyline (bigger spoiler alert).

As you know by now ... the wheelchair-bound Bran Stark ended up as king (umm, huge spoiler alert), a fact that earned some praise from the National Organization on Disability.

For pretty obvious reasons, Sen. Warren would love to have a woman earn the ultimate title. Nudge nudge, wink wink ... 2020 political foreshadowing??

No word if either signed the petition to remake the final season.
so they were fine with her WTFPwning King's Landing, but were mad she didnt end up on the throne? really?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
  • 2Like