Gotham

Caliane

not only still alive. but gave her a new eye.

Truly a villain worthy of Batman, as much plot armor as the Bat or the Clown.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not only still alive. but gave her a new eye.

Truly a villain worthy of Batman, as much plot armor as the Bat or the Clown.
I thought you were jerking us around. this is fucking unbelievable. this show is forcing me to decide if i am to drop it now or stick it out til the end of the season, i dont even want to finish the rest of the episode.

-edit
i watched the rest of the episode. ugh, just ugh.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
So a female Nick Fury who isn't funny nor cool. I really enjoyed this show, now I don't even want to watch tonights show on dvr.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I cant believe that Jeffrey Combs wasn't actually Dollmaker. I figured he was just teasing about being the administrator... Why you would have Jeffrey Combs on your show and then sacrifice him the next episode is just head scratching.

Caliane

Watching the episode, My first reaction, and noted a few others questioned it.
We thought the daughter may have been Magpie. with some changes. Crazy thief. horder. Obsessed with shiny things.
As it went on, seemed less so. but still could be.
IJkqjfj.png

Jeffery Combs, could transition into Ragdoll. Storyline would also, not really be remotely the same. Just someone with lots of disfiguring surgeries.
l6zTuFK.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
sounds like she is "fish"-ing for some buzz because her 1 year contract is up and she wants a bigger payday to sign on for season 2. god i hope fox tells her to fuck off.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
sounds like she is "fish"-ing for some buzz because her 1 year contract is up and she wants a bigger payday to sign on for season 2. god i hope fox tells her to fuck off.
Unfortunately, that was my thought as well.

But, good riddance if they send her packing. This week's episode might've actually been good if they cut out all of her scenes. The "everyone has a Cobblepot" idea was intriguing, and we finally got to see Gordon do something not so boyscout-ish. Perhaps this is the start of his character actually getting some depth. And we definitely need more maniacal, cutthroat Penguin.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I will do a happy dance if Fish is kicked to the curb. Worst part of this series by far.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
If Harley Quinn is going to be limited to just one show, she should probably go to the one that doesn't do such a horrible job with female characters.

Column_sl

shitlord
About halfway through the season, this show is pretty damn good so far.

Love the direction and the cast.

They could have easly done a real Batman series with the same people, and made it work. Not sure why they didn't.

Devlin

Golden Squire
About halfway through the season, this show is pretty damn good so far.

Love the direction and the cast.

They could have easly done a real Batman series with the same people, and made it work. Not sure why they didn't.
There's a massive difference between this and Batman.
Pretty sure they don't have the rights to an actual Batman show either. It's possible they have the kind of deal where they can use some of the characters alter ego names and some not.

Bruce Wayne - yes.
Batman - no.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah they have rights to certain heroes and villains names but they most certainly do not have rights to Batman

Column_sl

shitlord
Which is crazy because they have introduce every villain in the show including talking about the drug "Venom". Even the Joker will be in there...

Hell, Gordon lives in the watchtower.

So really they can do everything but call him Batman. What the hell

And no, there is not massive differences between this ,and Batman other then what character the shows point of view is shot from. They could have easily done a batman show with some of the villains being older. The budget for the show would have worked.