Gotham

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Or a young Zatanna. I think Im over the penquin, for a while ive felt the actor is trying to hard

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had a sickening feeling they were gonna pull a stunt like that. Really quite a shame since Cameron Monaghan did a bang up job with the part. The only consolation is that the Joker died a ton of times in the past and so finding a way out would be very much in tune with some of the late 60s and 70s Batman comics. (Where the Joker was clearly beyond Arkham Asylum due to the body count and yet needed a conclusion and so seemed to get killed rather than be locked up only to escape)
I was expecting him to move his head at the end on the autopsy table. Figured the cops inside were in on it & was a fake knife/blood packet for him to escape.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hopefully he gets a reboot or possibly a secret twin brother thats even crazier. that dude sold me with his over the top performance. looked like he was having fun too. fuck i hate when they do shit like this. if it aint broke, dont fix it. the CW learned their lesson when they tried to kill off katy lotz character.

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
He has to come back most likely near the end of the season I would presume.

I can't believe that anyone could be that stupid to kill off a character like that...

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well they did make Fish Mooney a prime focus of season one...they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
hrm. was expecting a Zatara cameo at "magician".
With as much as they kept mentioning the magician, I thought there was going to be an Easter egg like that. It just appears that the people of Gotham have never seen a magician before. They had all the excitement of 5 year-olds at a birthday party.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i will say that barbara was so hot in that episode it was completely distracting seeing her in her little magicians assistance costume.

Ganthorn

N00b
With as much as they kept mentioning the magician, I thought there was going to be an Easter egg like that. It just appears that the people of Gotham have never seen a magician before. They had all the excitement of 5 year-olds at a birthday party.
I assumed that was a Zatana nod and a sort of fake out. Like ok they have said "MAGICIAN" like 20 times they must show Zatana. Nope. TROLLOLO

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
And making out with the dominatrix sister.
When I watched this I was like "Huh, I don't remember the last time I saw lesbians make out on prime time TV, guess thats one way to boost ratings".

Too bad the crazy bitch sister saw her kissing her brother and that likely won't continue

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Although Jerome as "The Joker" was pretty good there was no way they could let him stay. The entire premise of the Joker is that he doesn't have a clearly defined backstory. Jerome had a clearly defined backstory and even some reasons for his hysteria. So now they made it so when the possibly actual Joker shows up his backstory will be unknown because Jerome is the inspiration but we don't know who it is.

So far Season 02 is actually pretty damn good TV.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wouldn't have minded them giving Joker a backstory, but I don't think Jerome really would've accomplished that anyways. He was insane from the beginning. All he was missing was the green hair dye and some greasepaint. There really wasn't much of an origin to be had.

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
I wouldn't have minded them giving Joker a backstory, but I don't think Jerome really would've accomplished that anyways. He was insane from the beginning. All he was missing was the green hair dye and some greasepaint. There really wasn't much of an origin to be had.
Yeah actually having an origin I don't think would of hurt. He could of been stabbed then taken to hospital/prison and locked up for most of the season then escapes, and gets payback or does his own thing. But fails and we repeat the prison etc. But each time this happens he gets cleverer and cleverer. And has bigger and better dreams (for him) and so on. He would be an impact character come on for 3 to 5 episodes fuck everything up, and we could enjoy the ride.

Hopefully the season can deliver still, for me it just took a big step backwards.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My fear is without the Joker my girl Babs won't have a reason to wear skimpy outfits

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah they had a good thing with Jerome. It really seems like the writers are mostly tone deaf in this show but got lucky with a couple good actors. Fish almost made me drop this show early in season one, until I saw it leaked that she was out after the finale.