Gotham

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
Am I the only person that thought Michael Chiklis was dead? When he walked into the precinct, I was like, oh they got someone like Chiklis. But then I saw his name on the credits and literally rewinded to make sure that I had read it right.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I just about deep 6'd this show after season 1. Season 2 is ridiculously better. They shouldn't have axed Jerome so quickly. Easily the best character on the show for me to watch.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah S2 is actually good TV. I find the billionaire character very interesting.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they really amped up the violence, dunno if that makes this show "better". though it is entertaining so i guess it all comes out to the same thing. i think they have way too many characters.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Sure hope the writers of this show are just a bunch of trolls
How many times did they mention Fish Mooney coming back?

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I liked this show, but this is getting retarded lol. 20 sticks of dynamite and when they blow up, they only set the chicks foot on fire 5 feet away. Shoots kid 4 times in the shoulders/chest, but just for jumping the shark they shoot his balls where the c4 was stored and body parts fly everywhere. Just need the POW and BAM shit to pop up randomly during fights.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Pretty sure that was all overshadowed by the goddamn Merc store, heh. That's some self-parody right there.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sure that was all overshadowed by the goddamn Merc store, heh. That's some self-parody right there.
Lol yes the merc store was kinda hilarious talk about a place where you REALLY don't want to shoot your gun. I was amused at the commishes reaction to gordon exploding the kid after shooting him in the nuts.

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
I could of done without the Merc Store, otherwise I enjoyed the episode. And I thought that the Penguin plan was gold.

Looking forward to see that unravel and what happens to Bridget as well.

Caliane

I loved the Merc store. it was so very comicbooky. very goofy and campy.
its not a previously established comic thing if anyone was wondering. The girl is this shows version of Firefly. No relation to any of the comic versions really.

First version of Firefly. DC's Mysterio.
Garfield Lynns- Visual effects expert, down and out. Uses visual effects to commit crimes.
second version.
Ted Carson- wealthy heir gambles away money. uses high tech gadgets to commit crimes.

post crisis.
Garfield Lynns. now a pyrotechnic FX expert for movies. down and out, and commits crimes. Develops pyromania, becomes an arsonist, goes crazy.

new 52. Ted Carson this time again. A school teacher, uses arson to get back with his ex-gf. murders Garfield Lynns in an attempt to frame him for the arson.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Finally got around tot his after I thought I deep sixed this shit after season one.

Man Jerome is KILLING it.

Crazily

N00b
I don't know if this backstory stuff follows the comic books but I liked season 1 a lot. It's gritty and a bit cartoony at the same time with the some of the stuff Fish Mooney did etc but that's what comic books are right...

Column_sl

shitlord
Floods today gave me time to finally watch season 2.

Cameron Monaghan killed it as the Jerome/Joker. I was pretty pissed that they killed him already. I could watch a whole season with that guy, what a waste of talent.

The story they are running now is sort of a warped version of the Court of Owls. See how it all pans out by the end of the season.

One things for certain, getting rid of Fish was the best thing that show did for itself, and Jada is not coming back so don't worry.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im starting to get worried, i have a bad feeling that Firefly meets up with a certain fishlike black woman at Indian Hill.

Sevens

Log Wizard
im starting to get worried, i have a bad feeling that Firefly meets up with a certain fishlike black woman at Indian Hill.
Nope, she just burns to death...much better for us viewers

Edit: Nm, some how had missed the final minutes of show with her in the hospital

Caliane

just about everything of this episode was season 1 stupidity.

Silver is a horrible actress and suddenly over the top evil/retarded.
Riddler full on psycho killer. Making Riddler a poor mans Joker is just a stupid direction for that character.
Butch's boys run away... fucking giant machine guns sitting on the wall Gordon and Bullock pick up and use.. the hell?

Galavan himself is a decent character. But, another original character really doing pretty much the same as Fish. OC donut steel, being the main focus of everything. Making very personal attacks on the Penguin, seemingly just to set him up for Penguin to unleash his rage on.

Silver St. Cloud by the way for people more familiar with only the mainstream Batman is one of Bruce's long term girlfriends. More so then Selina or Talia if TAS or movies are your main Batman. She knew he was Batman. They were to get married at one point. Bruce being Batman too much causes separation. then later shes murdered.