Gran Turismo 6.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's no need to do that because it can't be patched. The whole exploit is getting a special car for free from the latest patch (in which the game knows not to let you sell it) and then you delete the patch and go back down to ver 1.0 where the game has no idea what that car is, so you are able to sell it for 20M credits. Run it once, tell it not to patch, sell the car, then quit and patch back up to the latest version. The only thing you have to do afterwards that isn't shown in the video I linked is re-download the pre-order bonus cars, because they get deleted along with the patch data.

If you want 400M credits, what you do is get the bonus car, do the exploit for 20M, patch back up to the latest, buy 20 of the same car for 1M each, and then do the exploit again except this time you sell 20 of them for 20M each. There's pretty much no way PD can stop it, since you have access to the 1.0 version of the game on the blu-ray.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
But what if they patch to 2.0 or something where they remove the car all together?

My account currently has around 50k credits, so it's going to take me a long time to hit a million just to buy the first one.

Vorph

You get the first one for free. It's a gift car that came with the 1.01 patch.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hmm... I'll have to look at that when I get home tonight. So far I didn't realize that it was a freebie.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Good looking out earlier. I sold my 1 free Mercedes and bought 20 more after deleting the file.

Now I'm going through and buying EVERY car from the dealerships and shit. Thanks for the heads up. I'll now be able to play for fun and not give a shit about saving money.
Oh to cheat at something you don't really care "that" much about.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Good looking out earlier. I sold my 1 free Mercedes and bought 20 more after deleting the file.

Now I'm going through and buying EVERY car from the dealerships and shit. Thanks for the heads up. I'll now be able to play for fun and not give a shit about saving money.
Oh to cheat at something you don't really care "that" much about.
Buying all the european cars cost me ~350million. Soon to start on NA and then asia last

I also like how the most expensive cars are exactly 20mil, almost like they planned this to happen

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I sat infront of the PS3 for a good 5-6 hours last night. I purchased all of NA and most of JAP. Holy fuck are there a lot of cars. Honda seems the worst. I'll finish buying cars tomorrow. Still have like 6-7 more 20 million Mercedes to sell though. Fuckers go quick, especially for the $20 mil cars. Gran Turismo has 3 or 4 F1's that are 20 mil. Ford has 2 race cars that are 20 mil.

If this keeps up, I'm probably going to have to re-load 6.1 and buy a few more of those cash sploits in order to get every available car under my belt. Then again, I'm selecting colors for each car I've purchased, so it's taking a while.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Yeah I stopped worrying bout colours after about 5 manufacturers. I'm repatching to 1.01 now to grab 20 more and go back again. Figure I'll need to do it once more after this to get everything and then I'll just use race wins for modding things I really like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, I'm not worried about modding anything. Should have more than enough money from racing. But god damn is buying cars time intensive. It's like 30 seconds per choice due to the delivering mechanism.

Oh well, I "should" be finished with it tonight if I get much time to sit there.

Vorph

Yeah I stopped worrying bout colours after about 5 manufacturers.
I wonder how many games it will take PD to finally make a decent system for paint. Up to GT4 you couldn't even paint your shit at all, and the paint "chip" system in GT5 was infuriatingly retarded. Even if they had just made the chips you acquire permanent in GT6 it would have been enough of an improvement until someone could do a complete rewrite for GT7, but from what I understand it's completely unchanged from GT5.