Grand Theft Auto V

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
More like you cant write for shit

this is what you wrote before that making it seem that quote is your basis for running red lights not causing stars

Also keep negging me Hodj, I love that I make you that mad.
wink.png

I harvest Negs like you harvest zits on your 300 pound ass.
Confirmed can't read for shit.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Waiting on you to source anything that supports your retard position. Oh wait you can't because it doesn't exist.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm going with the red light till someone runs a red light in a video right next to a cop ,and nothing happens.

There is no mystery pedestrians being run over, and yet still got the 1 star on random occasion. Only thing that was out the ordinary was I ran a red light.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its fine for you to go on believing that.

As long as you're fine with being wrong.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Until someone can provide an explanation for these mystery 1 stars when you are doing absolutely nothing wrong, Ill just assume you are full of shit.
We already have provided an explanation. Most likely you hit someone. The onus is on you to prove your position at this point. I've proven mine.

And you do get second wanted stars for resisting arrest aka running away.

That happens constantly.

But the police in this game are actually much weaker and dumber than police in past games, you can literally drive directly behind a police car's line of sight and he won't see you. You can get in a fast car, get the cops chasing you, make turns and come back up behind them and drive past them when they're looking the other way and they won't see you.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You can hide in bushes and the cops won't see you even if you fall in their LOS as well.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
But the police in this game are actually much weaker and dumber than police in past games, you can literally drive directly behind a police car's line of sight and he won't see you. You can get in a fast car, get the cops chasing you, make turns and come back up behind them and drive past them when they're looking the other way and they won't see you.
That's disappointing.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's disappointing.
Their LOS functions more like a stealth game or something. think like Splinter Cell where you can approach someone from behind and they won't know you're there because you're out of their cone of vision.

It seems harder at first, once you play for awhile and start to see how the patterns work, the police are kinda pretty dumb. As dumb as they were in any other GTA game. Just in new ways.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
When they're on foot, that makes sense, but the police cars should have 360 degree vision.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Says the guy who went out of his way to neg rep me.

U getting mad man? it's alright just go masterbate to your sisters panty draw since that seems to calm you down.

You would be Queer
rrr_img_44764.jpg

What does it say about Column that he thinks being gay is a bad thing, and pressing a button to give him a neg is "going out of your way" to do something.

Confirmed rustled jimmies times 9000.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
When they're on foot, that makes sense, but the police cars should have 360 degree vision.
Yeah I don't disagree, but they have a visible cone on the mini map and as long as you avoid it, you avoid them. Its kinda fun once you start being able to play with them like that though.

And once you move into 3 stars plus, there's enough of them and the helicopters and the random spawns of cops ramps up, so getting away gets more difficult.