Grand Theft Auto V

spronk

FPS noob
all sound very cool, glad rockstar is still putting in so much time and effort into the game. easy justifies the $60 msrp digital purchase, which i rarely do

i just wish they'd announce a single player story DLC, ballad of gay tony was pretty awesome in gta4. better than the original game even.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I really enjoyed GTAV's campaign, and refuse to fire up the multiplayer. It would be nice to get some more single player content.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Multi Player is great, or at least I think so...probably because I play with the same 3 or 4 people all the time in it. I'd much rather have them keep updating that then start releasing 8-10 hour DLC that costs money.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
To be clear, I don't have anything against GTAV's multiplayer. I refuse to play any game MP. It's just never really held much interest for me. None of my friends game, so it's never really been a thing for me.

spronk

FPS noob
gta5 online is pretty fun, i do it solo but its still got whacky stuff. You can turn on passive mode which means nobody can attack you, and then run around checking stuff out. One of my fav things is just hanging out as a passer by when a couple people go at it, when you get like a million police and army cars chasing a few people its pretty hilarious watching all the mayhem go down

and my inner gay also says its fun playing dressup, there are a shit loads of clothes and cars to tune

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I just started this game up (on the PC) after playing it for a few hours months ago I just unlocked Trevor...holy cripes...he needs his own show on HBO.

Brad2770

Yeah, the guy that posts up those rumors has pretty much been right every time. Got his YouTube channel pulled down.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The second most retarded character in any GTA game keeps getting more work. Because you know the other no name guys must be really fucking busy.

spronk

FPS noob
they need a hooker dlc where you play online as either a john, hooker, or pimp and hustle for the money

Brad2770

Wtf? Lamar is one of the best! He tries so hard to be a "gangsta" and hustler and fails miserably at comedic levels. He is probably a spot on representation of most real life thug wannabes... which makes his character even more awesome. I would love to know there are retards out there just like him.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Everyone has Lamar stories. Especially here in LA. But the real Lamar's are dumbfuck who ask you for cigarettes outside 7/11 on Spring while wearing a retarded tshirt and Chuck Taylor's. That same mother fucker will then tail you to your car and think a ski mask might be the perfect disguise.

Shit. I think something similar even happens in gta v to him.

Point is it's pretty fucking stupid when you hear a story a week about some kid being killed by Lamar's over a few dollars right in front of a CCTV or in broad daylight. So I didn't see him as comic relief, I kept expecting him to die or betray the main chars in the game.