Grand Theft Auto V

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
At least people know who I am. You on the other hand are who again?
People here are quite familiar with me.

I don't hide behind new personas because I'm so embarassed of my past posting habits.

Unlike a certain someone....
GTA_4_Artwork_lcpd_police.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Thank you. It's going to be hard to keep this thread from getting shitted up.

Killswitch

N00b
Fucking Trevor cracks me up everytime I switch to him. Last time hes throwing some guy over the bridge telling him to fly little birdy.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Trevor had someone tied up under the boardwalk, lecturing how trickle down economics doesn't work.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can't say I've ever noticed getting a star except when I've actually physically touched a cop or their car, bashed a lot of cars, or committed an obvious crime.
an obvious crime, like, say, running a red light and hitting on coming traffic? =D

Do you support Al-Qaeda ithen, according to them there Ideas are just?

Did you know 2.18 billion Christians are Bigots?

: a person who strongly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Like I said look up the word before you throw it around, the world is full of biggots.
i'm not going to argue your point on whether or not the world is full of bigots... as i tend to agree with you... but... come on man... being a christian doesn't equate to being a bigot. being muslim doesn't equate to being a bigot. being apart of ANYTHING, really, doesn't equate to being a bigot. are there a ton of christians who are bigots. of course. are there a ton of christians who aren't bigots? of course. just like every other group on the planet.

as a christian, do i agree with other people's life choices? no. but why on earth would i go out of my way to hate on someone i'm never going to meet? and the friends that i do have that are gay or have a different religion or whatever... again... why am i going to go out of my way to marginalize their entire being down to a single aspect of their life and hate them for it?

oh, i know why. i'm not 5 years old.

j00t

Trevor had someone tied up under the boardwalk, lecturing how trickle down economics doesn't work.
so i don't have this game yet... i'm finishing up saints row 4 and sleeping dogs (i know... i'm late) but i am enjoying reading through these threads just reading what trevor is doing.

j00t

isn't a hit and run a crime? not a traffic infraction? though i'm being argumentative so i concede!

colossalFISH

Silver Knight of the Realm
Collecting nuclear waste is officially the most boring thing in this game. You couldn't pay me to do that shit again.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Collecting nuclear waste is officially the most boring thing in this game. You couldn't pay me to do that shit again.
Nuclear Waste was happy fun times compared to doing all 50 Stunt Jumps. Worst. Shit. Ever. Seriously, doing all 50 Stunt Jumps was by fucking far the worst time I had in GTA5.

I think the Nuclear Waste was less obnoxious than the 50 Bridge Fly Unders too. The entire Epsilon quest line is really horribly long, tedious, and obnoxious too.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What's so bad about the stunt jumps? Finding them all or getting what they want for success?

Sean_sl

shitlord
What's so bad about the stunt jumps? Finding them all or getting what they want for success?
Finding them isn't hard since there's a really good video guide. The problem is that a lot are really fucking easy to fail and you will do a lot of reloading your game which takes for god damned ever. They also have very specific landing areas and some of them if you're not dead on the game is just like "lol you landed perfect but 2 feet too far, fuck you!" trololololllllll.

Most are doable with a bike, thankfully, but some require you to go get a fairly good car and there's just a fuckload of driving around between each one. It took longer to do than anything else in the game just for the ridiculous amount of travel time + I spent probably more time loading the game than actually doing the jumps.

At least I have everything done now except for the 70 gold medals and the achievement where you have to survive for 3 minutes with all 3 characters together (really easy to do, just haven't gotten around to it) and of course the Online shit.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I try as much as possible to avoid the silly fetch quests or "only for the achievement" stuff like 50 jumps in games. They tend to be the filler so they can say their game has 100 hours of content or something.

Sean_sl

shitlord
This is actually the first time I've ever done them in a GTA game, because they suck rotten, puss-oozing monkey ass to do. Mostly did it since I heard some of the side stuff maaay unlock some stuff in Online, but that's pure speculation at this point.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
All I'm gonna do on GTA:O is wait outside banks for people to attempt to make their exits then run them over and take their cash.