Grand Theft Auto V

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I was playing just now and was lined up in the lane next to a police car. I ran the red light and also very lightly hit a crossing car. I did not get a star. However, I didn't have anything recording that. I can't say I've ever noticed getting a star except when I've actually physically touched a cop or their car, bashed a lot of cars, or committed an obvious crime.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ah yes, the I'm rubber your glue defense.

Unfortunately, I'm not the one calling everyone gay as if it is an insult.

Kinda undermines your already underwhelming performance in this thread even more.

Bigot

Column_sl

shitlord
Do you support Al-Qaeda ithen, according to them there Ideas are just?

Did you know 2.18 billion Christians are Bigots?

:
a person who strongly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)
Like I said look up the word before you throw it around, the world is full of biggots.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Of all the retarded posts by Tanoomba and Mikhail and others on these forums over the past months, I think you may have just won the forum award for worst, most unintelligible, least cogent, and most irrelevant post in the history of these forums.

Congratulations.

Column_sl

shitlord
O he mad now folks, unfortunately he can't neg rep me again like he would like to.
tongue.png

Such an easy target

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Gonna need some citation on that mad charge.

Calling you retarded and negging you isn't a sign of anger. Its a sign you're retarded and need to be negged.

Column_sl

shitlord
Haha you been playing in Disneyland for far too long. I'm back up in this bitch ,and I'll show you how we treat mongoloids like you on the old FOH.

Whats great about you queers is you always start the fight, and I'm only reacting in defense to what you are saying. So in essense you are the one harrasing
tongue.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You should be, eventually Column will triple down on retarded for so long he'll realized he's embarassed himself and he'll stop posting for another 9 months before he returns under another pseudonym and tries to pretend he's someone else until everyone recognizes him from his shitty posting style, and then the whole cycle of retardation will repeat itself again.

Column_sl

shitlord
LOL, looking him making up shit..soo cute.

Just curious who were you on FOH, cause I've never heard of you. You definitely weren't anybody on that forum cause they would have eaten you alive

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Right, because no one remembers you going down with the donkeynosed ship, amirite?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
People here are quite familiar with me.

I don't hide behind new personas because I'm so embarassed of my past posting habits.

Unlike a certain someone....