Grand Theft Auto V

khalid

Unelected Mod
All I'm going to do is wait outside of banks for people to attempt to run over bankrobbers. Then Ill run them over and take their cash and car!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
All I'm gonna do on GTA:O is wait outside banks for people to attempt to make their exits then run them over and take their cash.
that is a great plan. you could make an extortion racket for it. people have to pay you just for the ability to not get run over after a bank robbery.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I stole a Vapid Sandking XL offroad truck today. Driving over cars is so much easier than driving around them.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Just beat it (in time to relax and watch BB finale) great ride , great game! May try online - PSN:kajiimagi

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Everytime I log on to do story missions I end up getting sidetracked. I'm about 35% completed at this point lol.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Thanks for this, I haven't done Lesters assassination missions yet, I'll definitely be trying this.
make sure you can get on the Balsaq stock ticker with Franklin before you do a mission, I did them all but couldn't get on the exchange to make the moves and wound up with $70k locked up in shares I couldn't do shit with.

Elerion

N00b
That whole thing is nice, but sort of pointless. If you want the big bucks from the stock manipulation, you need to finish the final heist first. At that point there's really not a whole lot to do except buy up all the property, mod all your cars to the max and then turn off the console.

I ended up with $900m on each character, spent a few hundred mill buying everything I could think of, but unless I'm doing all the collection missions the game is over anyway.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The weird thing about the cops is that they are practically non-existent unless you or some random npc starts doing shit. You very rarely see a cop car just driving around otherwise. The fuckers are omniscient though when you do break a law, even if it's in the middle of nowhere.

Scyfi

N00b
FYI there is something at the end of the credits. Just let it run and come back in an hour.
A Psych eval of you and how you played, I should have taken a picture.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
If you go into a alley or similar, make sure to run away from the get away car -_- It usually works but I didnt run away from the car enough and next thing I know, I see 2 cop cars turn around on the radar and they start saying thats the car. Fucked myself because the only way to run wouldve been through them, so I said fuck it and bolted but as soon as I turn the corner I catch shotgun rounds and I was done.