Gravy's Cooking Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sure. Maybe it's not good lasagna, but it's lasagna.

d91.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This isn't Italy. Pretty much all tomato based Italian dishes were invented by Italian Americans anyway, so who gives a fuck what they eat in Italy?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This isn't Italy. Pretty much all tomato based Italian dishes were invented by Italian Americans anyway, so who gives a fuck what they eat in Italy?
restaurants in italy don't even have a parmesan shaker on the table, fucking gay
1273277.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Penne stuffed like manicotti.

Manicotti for Mac and cheese.

There are no rules!
My doctor is concerned with my blood pressure lately, so I'm not going to even engage on this conversation.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess my definition of pizza would be a margherita base with toppings. Same shit with lasagna, that woud be the lasagna noodle + bolognese + bechamel sauce.

• 1Solidarity

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
jesus, these derails is really getting into r/shitmidwestpeoplesay territory.

"In America we have a habit of taking traditional recipes from other countries and reducing them to their most basic forms...."

Lasagna alla Genovese can be as little as *literally* pasta sheets and pesto. That's pretty fucking close to "boiled lasagna noodles with butter"​

The funny thing is, Lasagna predates tomatoes in Italy by about 300 years. Anything with Lasagna noodles with layers of stuff in between is a lasagna.

Especially the loudest, fattest man, Matty Matheson's Chorizo Lasagna

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The funny thing is, Lasagna predates tomatoes in Italy by about 300 years. Anything with Lasagna noodles with layers of stuff in between is a lasagna.

I don't know if this would be Soygen Soygen approved or not

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

That fucking guy is one of the most obnoxious dipshits making food videos. He ranks up there with the New Yorkers on Bon Appetit's channel.

Not a bad recipe though...

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This guy can join Guy Fieri in the group of celebrity chefs where just looking at them makes me lose my appetite.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
I tried watching him once and he started using something out of a can like enchilada sauce or chili or some shit and it was fucking disgusting. Hard pass

• 1Like