Gravy's Cooking Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gravy

Bronze Squire
You are correct! Perhaps not that close to deviled ham, just the closest analogue I could think of, I guess. Still, ground ham doesn't sound that appetizing. What does it add over a regular meatloaf?
It's hard to explain. Kind of like Brutul says, it adds some smokiness to the meatloaf. I can't be arsed right now, but maybe tomorrow I'll dig the recipe out and you can decide from that.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My Anova shipped today. Black_Death, where are these shipping out of? Cali? I probably won't get it until next Wednesday if that's the case.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Looks like mine is also coming out of Texas. Should get it Monday in that case. I doubt they're doing Sat delivery and the tracking still hasn't updated with a delivery date yet. I'm stoked, though!

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I kind of felt shitty after I saw it typed out. It's too late to turn back now.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Hey new Sous vide'r's, Don't forget to get a butane torch, or you can also head to the hardware store and get a propane torch too.