Grim Dawn

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
heh so I had not fought the last boss before, and dayum that was a hell of a fight.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Rerolled into a nightblade (pure nightblade currently, but will probably add soldier at some point). Dps feels a lot higher than summoner, and not relying on dumb pet AI is nice. I'm finding myself very squishy though (playing on veteran). Most boss fights I have to use potions or use hit and run tactics to regenerate. Is there lifesteal at later levels? Because looking at the tree, I don't see myself getting much self sustain from passives.
There is life leech on items and eventually you can more or less facetank, but hit and run is intended against bosses as melee(just like kiting is intended as ranged) until you have crazy gear. That's why they have the weird regen system and obviously potions.

Caliane

yeah, there is life steal on physical damage.

Devotion did add a ton of needed build diversity.
I am not certain yet, that its not a bit too "one right path" though. Efficiency in points, seems to determine what you take too much. Not what the points provide, int he constellation itself.

My arcanist is transitioning a bit more into the, "immune, while everything kills itself on me territory".

I mentioned how Mirror +cdr is super strong. But didnt mention its retaliation element. 16/12 atm. 210% damage reflect. melee and ranged.
I have FF for the instant aoe freeze+chill.. but didn't mention my chillsurge ring. 10% chance on hit, for item given flash freeze.

Chillsurge Ring Graceful Duskthe wiki here lists 60 cold damage. hrm. yeah these must level with you automatically. mine does 450 damage atm.

http://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/item...d&#39;s-Signet
10% chance when hit by melee aoe aether blast.

Fateweaver mantle
http://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/item...r&#39;s-Mantle
100% chance when crit, 100% phsy and pierce resist.

Equilibrium Graceful Dusk
relic.
100% chance when crit. confuse+stun target.

http://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/item...er&#39;s-Badge
33% chance when hit by crit, +50% move speed. (no idea if this stacks with fateweavers move speed. probably not)

http://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/item...ist&#39;s-Belt
This is a big one. hard to every actually replace.
When hp drops below 20%, 15%+300 hp restored, 25% energy restored, +25 hp regen/s, +15% energy regen.
Auto-potion.. very powerful.

of Serenity Graceful Dusk
"of serenity" offhand.
20% chance when hit.
33% slow on target for 1 sec. 4.5 aoe radius. (this is much stronger then it sounds. It drops th aoe time slow at the attackers feet. So this wrecks archers.)

I am now adding to this with devotion. I tried planning other paths, largely damage/elemental. not much success.
Heading towards Light of Hyperion, and want hourglass as well, possibly spear of heavens.

Part of the issue is offensive vs defensive devotions. I cant link anythign to FF. so only have aether ray, and Skyshards for offensive. 2 offensive constellation skills.. But defensive, I can tie to Maivens, mirror, reckless power, chill aura, Isksandra's EE, or Radient shield. So, at least 3 up 100% of the time. Mirror with high uptime for #4, and good for a reflect skill, like spear of heavens.

1order, 1 prime.
Sailors guide. 4 points, gives 5 prime. and some defense.
6spent:1o,6p
Tortoise. very strong for Arc. 5points, for 2 order, 3 prime. more defense, and 100% chance at 40% life, for damage absorb shield. stick this on maivens. Unkillable arcanist.
11s:3o,9p
Dryad. 5 points, for 3 order. more def. mostly meh. 5% spirit is good. we need the points, and the active is pretty good. life regen on attack. stick this on replicating, or Aetherray. this life regen is far better then a weak damage proc imho.
16s:6o,9p
panter. 4points. 2o,3p (a bit meh. crane is 5p, for 5o, an option.) some offensive stats.
20s:8o,12p
we need 6p for light, and hour. 8p for spear.
eel is 3p for 5p. most eff. def, avoidance.
Tsunami. 5p for 5p
30s:8o,22p.
remove the crossroads p.
29s:8o,21p
light of emp. 7p, no affin.
36s:8o,21p

hourglass is 6p, needs 8c. Spear is 7p, needs 7c
I need 8c, with 1 point. haha. cant do both.
14p left.
Jackel and vulture give 8c, for 8s.
6s left. enough for hourglass. if I want spear. I would need to drop tsunami, and swap to gallows. which gives 5p for 4s, or hound, which is 3p for 3s

Alt, is take scholars light, and then Amatak for blizzard. in my skyshards. not a super fan of tsunami on it.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm full shaman pet mode. I use 2 occult pets, shaman pet, shaman ultimate pet, two totems and lightning whirlwind.

I have the increase pet damage by 60? in the divination screen. It's a cool proc.

Working towards necromancer tree.

Next working occultism to get a hellfire aura on my pet which grants everyone that aura.

My gear is shit though and i haven't settled on a damage type.

Crazily

N00b
I didn't know there was a difference between the 2 blacksmiths (if you don't know, go read the wiki) so I re rolled my level 20 Battlemage to pick the magic smith!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Loving this game - Feels like Diablo 2 in a lot of ways, which is the best complement I could pay the game. Add in the fact it only cost me $15 and I'm over the moon. Would have never found out about it if not for Rerolled, so thanks gents.

Currently Nightblade/Occultist - aoe melee, plus raven with heals working well so far, only lvl 15 though. Time to continue my gaming, peace!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Seriously lol when you think that the game is too easy, wait until dat final boss. lol. I adore the environments in this game. So freaking well done.

I'm thinking of running a pure nightblade. Is that feasible? I havent played that class enough yet to know a good build.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I almost rerolled my entire dude out of pets because I didn't know about the stance. Aggressive makes pets far less shit though.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
OK this inventory is out of control, and worst part is I need all that stuff.
LP5oJOw.jpg

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
OK this inventory is out of control, and worst part is I need all that stuff.
Do you know about the smuggler? It's your bank and an account shared bank. Find him in the north west corner of Devil's Crossing. You get a bank tab with him per character and a shared tab for free, and you can give him iron to unlock I think up to 4 shared tabs as well. Stick all that crap in the bank! When crafting, it will pull the items from your bank automatically.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Do you know about the smuggler? It's your bank and an account shared bank. Find him in the north west corner of Devil's Crossing. You get a bank tab with him per character and a shared tab for free, and you can give him iron to unlock I think up to 4 shared tabs as well. Stick all that crap in the bank! When crafting, it will pull the items from your bank automatically.
What about when you need stuff to unlock devotions?

Caliane

tp back to base and grab it. not hard.
L is default tp iirc. you have unlimited portals.

also, you get more backpacks via questing. And can unlock more transfer/bank space via ironbits.

Enviroments.
yeah, one of the things I love is the background lore. The salt wards vs Aetherials are never outright explained. you just have to observe it.

Crazily

N00b
Level 26 Battlemage now, I use Blitz from soldier tree to charge into mobs and them tempest to just AOE them down. 6 Point into Aether ray for single target so far....working well!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yea I almost rerolled my entire dude out of pets because I didn't know about the stance. Aggressive makes pets far less shit though.
Set your crow to defend to heal you more often, and don't use points on him for anything other than the heal ability.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
What about when you need stuff to unlock devotions?
You have to come back and get it but its not hard as sort sorts it in alpha order and when you craft it pulls out of stash automatically (which it should be)

The salt wards vs Aetherials are never outright explained. you just have to observe it.
GOTY material right there.
wink.png

Also protip: on the UI you notice just to the left of the health bar there is a little triangle thing with stars on it. Click it if you want it to only show yellow+ loot, etc. On the other side is something similar, to make the mini map bigger.