GTA V RP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I got this in my email today.

G1y08Ry.jpg

Fuck this guy. I left his discord the other day, and my sub is lapsing this week.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The /fix explanation was bs that he gave. It was an RP situation no matter how you slice it.

That said The Leanbois story/progression was a joke. Lang between both servers racked up over a million in debt. Lang is going to have real issues because he simply has no patience with any kind of RP outside of action. Robbing banks is a fools game right now. It isn't worth it. The LBI insurance was brilliant, it opened up so many RP doors, crime, and legit money. He pissed it away cause he's not willing to not go ham every other day.

Roll up an alt if you wanna do some insane shit. There needs to remain a fear of losing your character at anytime.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The /fix explanation was bs that he gave. It was an RP situation no matter how you slice it.

That said The Leanbois story/progression was a joke. Lang between both servers racked up over a million in debt. Lang is going to have real issues because he simply has no patience with any kind of RP outside of action. Robbing banks is a fools game right now. It isn't worth it. The LBI insurance was brilliant, it opened up so many RP doors, crime, and legit money. He pissed it away cause he's not willing to not go ham every other day.

Roll up an alt if you wanna do some insane shit. There needs to remain a fear of losing your character at anytime.

The fix + refusing to roleplay when nino hit him + refusing to roleplay when saab confronted him were each on their own unforgivable.

I agree with you on lang, the leanboys need to play on a nopixel type server. Although Buddha said today the leanboys are pretty much broken up until they pay off their debts.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
I feel the total opposite, thought his points made sense, especially the fact that one officer would never try to take down 2+ potential armed felons. Course I don't really care enough to argue about the situation, as I don't really watch any of the cops streams, and the only criminal character I find entertaining is when Penta is playing Jack Jackson. Even though I know better, it still blows my mind how worked up people get about this shit...like do you get bent out of shape when shit like The Red Wedding happens on GoT?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I feel the total opposite, thought his points made sense, especially the fact that one officer would never try to take down 2+ potential armed felons. Course I don't really care enough to argue about the situation, as I don't really watch any of the cops streams, and the only criminal character I find entertaining is when Penta is playing Jack Jackson. Even though I know better, it still blows my mind how worked up people get about this shit...like do you get bent out of shape when shit like The Red Wedding happens on GoT?

Ya i'm moving onto other streamers and just spending my time watching vods since they stream hours I don't watch. I can't get over Eli's RP errors and then hand waiving them away with lame excuses, and finkone's huge 'value of life' speech when they get to the bank and say "we're storming in 10-15 seconds". No checking the perimeter, no negotiations, just 100% instant escalation.

The leanboys have a lot of fail RP moments too, but Eli / Finkone (i think) are admins and won't fess up at all to their own errors. Pile on the IRL shit talking from the admin side and it's just a giant shit show where the blame falls mostly on the admin / eli side IMO.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I mostly felt bad about these guys who built streams around the characters. It would hurt them if they lost them at this point. It seemed so easy just to say you guys are getting out of hand. And if you continue we will go hard after your characters in game. The kids seemed more mature than the adults. (I think the Leanbois are all young guys.) Eli makes fun of the Kardashians but this is Kardashian drama stuff lol. Twitch chat sucks that is for sure.

Also who is going to do any crime on the server now?

About people getting worked up about this stuff. Have you seen some of the donation messages? Like you saved my life or you helped me get through my family being brutally murdered? It's definitely not the funny ones the Dr gets.

Last edited:

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I take the value of life thing as this. You are in an RP situation with other players. Players can kill off their character any time they like. Is it a good idea if you want to keep your character too shoot at cops, or anyone else for that matter and hand the ability to them to 9 your character, or give you the needle?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Also who is going to do any crime on the server now?

You can do crime... only if you don't get caught. It's silly. Seriously though, no more bank robberies on this server pretty much. After how this one went down it's just not worth it. Basically insta death, 2-300 minutes in jail and possibly getting shit talked and banned IRL. All for a possible payout of something like 20k (you'll be fined 100-200k if you fail, which you will). It's all wonky.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I take the value of life thing as this. You are in an RP situation with other players. Players can kill off their character any time they like. Is it a good idea if you want to keep your character too shoot at cops, or anyone else for that matter and hand the ability to them to 9 your character, or give you the needle?

If you watch the leanboys they only really decided to escalate into killing the cops because every single time they tried a bank robbery the cops just rolled up sprinted in and blew them all away with their M4s and massive body armor.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The balance is way off for sure.
If you watch the leanboys they only really decided to escalate into killing the cops because every single time they tried a bank robbery the cops just rolled up sprinted in and blew them all away with their M4s and massive body armor.

Yes I get the last week they definitely were fed up with the insta breeches. That said they shot in the direction of police countless times. Usually at the tires, but still, one misplaced shot, and you are done. They have been reckless with their characters lives from the word go.

Again Robbing the banks now and then. It's not going to cause a big deal on this server. They aren't saying no crime ever, but balance it out, don't go ham everyday, and do the same shit over, and over.

They are terrible criminals, and honestly should never have seen the light of day as many times as they shot at police, burned, and maimed other characters. They are going for a little realism here. Now is the time to start ironing out what they want on that new server.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The balance is way off for sure.

Yes I get the last week they definitely were fed up with the insta breeches. That said they shot in the direction of police countless times. Usually at the tires, but still, one misplaced shot, and you are done. They have been reckless with their characters lives from the word go.

Again Robbing the banks now and then. It's not going to cause a big deal on this server. They aren't saying no crime ever, but balance it out, don't go ham everyday, and do the same shit over, and over.

They are terrible criminals, and honestly should never have seen the light of day as many times as they shot at police, burned, and maimed other characters. They are going for a little realism here. Now is the time to start ironing out what they want on that new server.

It's pretty fail for them to decide to run on a silly traffic violation, and then attempt to shoot out cop tires, but god damn it's nice having the 'stupid criminal' element on the server and they fit the role perfectly. Bummer admins are so vehimetely against it.

I'm still convinced it's because timmac / proxy has been pouring honey into eli's ears and turned him against certain RP because they are IRL salty about buddha's tony's quick rise w/o their blessing. Especially timmac.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've trid watching this GTA rp stuff and find it boring as fuck. But god damn this thread is A++ drama. Keep up the good work boys.

• 1Solidarity

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Timmac/Proxy thing has me worried for sure. That is, and will be a huge issue going forward.

Both their new characters should have no clue about who the Leanbois are in game, and their past. Do you think they act that way towards them though... Fuck no.

Proxy holding money back from their insurance company, because she thought it sounded like a scam was total fail RP. She knew nothing about them.

Just a taste of what's to come.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The Timmac/Proxy thing has me worried for sure. That is, and will be a huge issue going forward.

Both their new characters should have no clue about who the Leanbois are in game, and their past. Do you think they act that way towards them though... Fuck no.

Proxy holding money back from their insurance company, because she thought it sounded like a scam was total fail RP. She knew nothing about them.

Just a taste of what's to come.

Not to mention Timmac's char getting 80k from that armored truck. Not at all shady.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I missed that somehow. He robbed it, or conveniently ended up with the cash?

Someone mentioned it in the eli losing his shit thread on reddit. I'm not sure of the details as I can't stand watching timmac.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone mentioned it in the eli losing his shit thread on reddit. I'm not sure of the details as I can't stand watching timmac.

He's unwatchable. And judging from what his viewer count was a month ago to where it is today, we aren't in the minority.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
He's unwatchable. And judging from what his viewer count was a month ago to where it is today, we aren't in the minority.

he had a sub counter on screen that was declining as fast as his attitude, and after blowing the fuck up on a few people making fun of him for doing things for views (right after lang shot up so quick), he got rid of it. Too embarrassing.

I do have some sympathy because he's got a family and this is his job, I just don't think he's all that good at streaming RP content when it's this popular. Once it dies down again he'll be fine.

• 1Solidarity

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
he had a sub counter on screen that was declining as fast as his attitude, and after blowing the fuck up on a few people making fun of him for doing things for views (right after lang shot up so quick), he got rid of it. Too embarrassing.

I do have some sympathy because he's got a family and this is his job, I just don't think he's all that good at streaming RP content when it's this popular. Once it dies down again he'll be fine.

The way he power games he should just be a cop on the server. He would do well with that.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The way he power games he should just be a cop on the server. He would do well with that.

He was a cop for most of his arma RP, it's why he's so inclined to powergame. It's funny cause they all call the leanboys out for powergaming and even though they somewhat do (fairly minor), the police / admin powergaming is on a completely nother level.

• 1Like