GTA V RP

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Nothing like a few cold beers to cool down with on a Sunday afternoon

temp.png

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Ya eli is fucking up talking this sort of IRL shit, calling other 'major' server member's RP shit and accusing basically everyone else on the server of powergaming, meta and having 'stupid' RP. He's gotta be drunk as fuck only thing I can think of.

Oh and he blatently cheated and fail RP'd yday when he /fix his car and refused to roleplay after getting rammed, because 'ramming a cop is stupid AF'

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You have to wonder just how unprepared Eli was for all this. Has there been any other streamer to come up the way he has? His audience was already in place before he was even streaming.

Streamers that are pulling the numbers Eli is currently in most cases I would think took a year, or more, and had time to deal with the learning curve/ growing pains. In front of a smaller audience, in most cases. This guy pulled in 40k viewers his first ever stream. That's a lot of pressure.

Eli addresses almost every troll, the whole fight fire with fire mentality is going to burn him out quick. If it hasn't already.

Lirik himself has stated on numerous occasions that while he enjoys RP, he hates the inevitable toxicity that comes with it in his chat.

Lastly with this being a temporary home they should have just waited to do anything drastic until their custom server was ready to go. There is way too much miscommunication going on. First money/assets/record were not going to carry over to the new server. Now all of it is.

Wait for the new server to go online, get everyone on the same page.

Trying to throw together on the fly a court system, detective unit, and forensic unit online other than for test purposes for this case with the Leanbois, on a Temp server, to bury them is just very short sighted IMO.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Eli still talking mad shit in his discord. Apparently there are screens of convo's from a private discord, although I havn't seen em out there yet. I 100% believe Eli has this fucked up attitude because of Timmac and Proxy, his "twitch guides" and fellow admins in this new server. Timmac fucking hates the leanboys, mostly because Buddha and Tony came on the scene (without timmac's or proxy's blessing) and started getting as many as, or more twitch views then him.

Eli is fucking losing it in his discord. He's convinced buddha and the leanboys turned their chats against him/timmac/proxy. Jesus.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was holding out hope for Eli but he is in discord and wow I feel bad right now lol. I can't watch him after this it's just way too much. I'm not sure but someone said its also a few other streamers like Classy/Milton/Finkone but if that's true is really sad now. Damn it's like crazy what the hell happened.

/fix So true about Waffle and Lirik probably seeing this coming.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The funny thing is Timmac/Proxy are probably the worst of the bunch for power gaming/meta.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The funny thing is Timmac/Proxy are probably the worst of the bunch for power gaming/meta.

100%

Timmac is the most wanting to win RP'r on the server and it's compounded by the fact that he gets so mad IRL when he loses. It's why his chat is toxic towards him constantly and he's lost a ton of subs / viewers. I'm 100% convinced his toxicity rubbed off on Eli, who's new and was trying to learn from him and proxy. Throw in some booze, and this is what we get. The servers gonna for sure splits. Eli's eluding to quiting. Buddha is for sure gonna take a break and try to play other games. All because timmac and eli are whiny bitches.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's shitty about the whole thing. The 800th attempted bank robbery the Leanbois have attempted actually set in motion some solid RP.

I feel Doyle handled this well. He showed the value of the life of a character in a virtual world. Should have just been a great learning experience for the Leanbois. Instead we end with this shit show, and exposed the rift going on with certain factions on the server.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
What's shitty about the whole thing. The 800th attempted bank robbery the Leanbois have attempted actually set in motion some solid RP.

I feel Doyle handled this well. He showed the value of the life of a character in a virtual world. Should have just been a great learning experience for the Leanbois. Instead we end with this shit show, and exposed the rift going on with certain factions on the server.

It's mostly about IRL insecurities and jealousy, which is sad, because the hijinks the lean boys pull creates tons of solid RPs for cops and a lot of other players. The value of life argument gets silly two because cops always just barge into a bank robbery after a minute or two anyways. Every time they tried the hostage / negotiation thing it just lead to them getting completely gunned down instantly.

• 1Like

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's mostly about IRL insecurities and jealousy, which is sad, because the hijinks the lean boys pull creates tons of solid RPs for cops and a lot of other players. The value of life argument gets silly two because cops always just barge into a bank robbery after a minute or two anyways. Every time they tried the hostage / negotiation thing it just lead to them getting completely gunned down instantly.

I can't disagree with you on value of life with the police. The breech they attempted on this last bank robbery was handled awful, and Eli lead it. They had plenty of officers online, including 3 that were on scene when the officers went down. None of them bothered to cruise the perimeter of the bank, and surrounding area, an area where they have been ambushed before plenty of times. They Had Lang, and Tony pinned in the bank. Should have waited for more back up.

Instead Eli goes for the rush, Ends up shooting Bucky down with crossfire, and Eli goes down a few seconds after. Game over. Doyle was a sitting duck for the ambush team.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I can't disagree with you on value of life with the police. The breech they attempted on this last bank robbery was handled awful, and Eli lead it. They had plenty of officers online, including 3 that were on scene when the officers went down. None of them bothered to cruise the perimeter of the bank, and surrounding area, an area where they have been ambushed before plenty of times. They Had Lang, and Tony pinned in the bank. Should have waited for more back up.

Instead Eli goes for the rush, Ends up shooting Bucky down with crossfire, and Eli goes down a few seconds after. Game over. Doyle was a sitting duck for the ambush team.

Ya it should be noted, no one "ambushed" the cops until the cops started shooting. Lang and the leanboys make a lot of mistakes when it comes to 'hardcore rp', but everyone's shit stinks when it comes to that. In the end it's still a game.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Moon is streaming, fyi. I'm not surprised about Eli. It was only a matter of time before he started letting his true feelings shine through and alcohol always does it. I'll be surprised if this community makes it to their "final" server. Lang can definitely make it without GTA RP, but I'm not so sure Tony can. Saab/Timmac/Proxy can't. Nino(DashMedi) is the lead on MazeRP, another GTA RP platform, so he's always been on borrowed time with that community.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Moon is streaming, fyi. I'm not surprised about Eli. It was only a matter of time before he started letting his true feelings shine through and alcohol always does it. I'll be surprised if this community makes it to their "final" server. Lang can definitely make it without GTA RP, but I'm not so sure Tony can. Saab/Timmac/Proxy can't. Nino(DashMedi) is the lead on MazeRP, another GTA RP platform, so he's always been on borrowed time with that community.

Leanboys could easily make a whitelist server with pixel style RP rules. Sucks that tony didn't get the same momentum as buddha, he's just as funny and talented if not more so. Nino loves the leanboys so that's promising for them. I loved Eli's RP style but ya, he just can't handle not being able to have godmode on during his play.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So this channel mostly follows and highlights leanboys shenangans so they are bias, but from everything i've seen this is a pretty fair video of how this all started and Eli's meltdown. Pretty long but worth it if you don't have time to go stream archive hunting.

They have the private chat images too, eli calling meta on the armored car shit from the other day when I watched buddha's / tony's full streams and there was absolutely no meta, in fact they lost it for a long while and had runners looking for it.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
About the armor car situation. Tony obtained that information of armored cars entering the game via discord I believe. Could that be where the meta accusations are coming from?

I just assumed when Tony brought it up they were just testing it out really. Were the characters in game not supposed to know? That whole situation was odd. I watched the whole thing live, and outside of the outside intel Tony got, there was no meta during that actual attempt to rob that armored car.

They botched that job so bad from start to end.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
About the armor car situation. Tony obtained that information of armored cars entering the game via discord I believe. Could that be where the meta accusations are coming from?

I just assumed when Tony brought it up they were just testing it out really. Were the characters in game not supposed to know? That whole situation was odd. I watched the whole thing live, and outside of the outside intel Tony got, there was no meta during that actual attempt to rob that armored car.

They botched that job so bad from start to end.

everyone was told on purpose

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Well just got done listening to eli's opening speech. He's so fucking full of shit. I guess they all were on discord for 14 hours yday, i'm sure him and the other admins were just putting the screws to how the leanboys could play if they wanted to continue on the server, all under the guise of family.