GTA V RP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Used to like that character before all the securo serve stuff. Almost seemed to have a plan walking away from Bayo ... And then nothing.

Ghidorah

Trakanon Raider
I have yet to play GTA V and all this rp shit has inspired me to finally buy it, on sale at humblebundle for $14.99. 83gb download, fuck.

Does anyone watch Kyle? He's hilarious, rp's as a pimp and goes around slapping the shit out of people. I checked out Eli a couple of weeks ago, he was doing some gay single player rp shit. I asked if he was going to check out nopixel and I got banned lol.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Milton's most impressive character yet.

LOL

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Soda down....

Lirik said he was going to quit last week, but he's still addicted.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Soda down....

Lirik said he was going to quit last week, but he's still addicted.

Yeah. Big streamers like them I don't think have the attention span and ability to constantly create a unique experience for themselves and viewers. NoPixel also seems to have an ego issue too. Milton did a bus tour with Kiki and out of the like 6+ passengers, only 2 or 3 didn't try to take the spotlight by overtalking, etc. or started badmouthing it in ooc/their channels.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Didn't realize Sentry permad Jesus. :| Think he's going to bring Curtis (Baller) to No Pixel though, that'll be fun.

Araxen

I like Sentry, but his rants get on my nerves. If he wants that serious of RP he should be on TFRP.

Araxen

OMG... the license chick does have some spice to the character.

TLDR Clips:

Last edited:

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just discovered GTA V RP and for the past week ive been having a lot of fun. Im from Massachusetts and have a accent so I just tell people im from Liberty City to keep the RP.
I play on San Andreas County RP state#1 and so far i love it. I play as a community cop right now which is pretty much a rent-a-cop. You dont get any respect from gangs or "thugs" that you see in Los Santos but since i joined PD i been enforcing the law.
First day I had a hostage situation at a bank.
Couple days later I looked in the chat and saw a Ad about a house party with a address. I was nosey so I drove by just to see what was up. I pulled up and told them there was a noise complaint. (which I lied to them about lol)
Anyway it ended up being a gang called the RugRats they wear all blue a bunch of trouble makers. Im a asshole so I like to put my flashlight in peoples faces. One of the punks decides it would be funny to kick my car door in and run. I shit you not i chased this kid over 15 blocks and found him hiding in a bush. I tased him and cuff him. When i bring him down to PD i find out the FBI is there waiting for him for questions lol. I had no idea about it but they identified him as a RugRat gangmember.
Two days later I'm on patrol with a higher up officer and we get a tip of a guy selling drugs. Long story short, he had trouble with the RugRats gang and was willing to become a CI. The guy told us where they were at and we set up a sting! We spent a good hour or 2 rounding up all the RugRat gang members and FBI was there talking to them it was great.
I only been playing for a week but so far everyone Loves CO-244! Thugs respect me because I knocked some Kyle Kuzma looking ass out with a flashlight on grove had the whole block lined up against a wall lol. So far Im making a name for myself with the PD but they told me this was the biggest RP/ sting they ever had on their server. It wasnt unreal RP it had a story behind it. Oh yeah we gave every RugRat the max sentence. Nevermind the time they spend in a jail cell waiting to be processed.
CO-244

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is this why GTAV is still top 10 in Twitch? Is this what people are doing?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yoo I became a Leo officer and so far I like it. I know I shouldnt send people to prison for a long time but they need to understand I am the law! Last night I caught a gangmember that wears green and booked him for max time. Right after that I ended up arresting 3 of his rivals that wear blue. I dont know what happened to him in prison but my guess is he had a bad stay lol.
gta.jpg

• 1Like

Araxen

Lirik mentioned on stream yesterday he might play GTA RP on Friday. I am praying he does so bad!

• 1Dislike

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I've wanted to get into RP, but always used not being familiar w/ a given server's mechanics as a reason not to. I've been whitelisted in NoPixel for years and never really messed with it outside of participating in some of the stress tests. With 3.0 I imagine the server will go back to perma-overflowing with people.

Did anyone change platforms w/ streamers? I noticed Ramee was recommended to me the other day on Facebook, didn't know he'd left Twitch, knew that Kebun had.

Youtube adding clips, feels like a much more viable platform for this than Facebook still.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I've wanted to get into RP, but always used not being familiar w/ a given server's mechanics as a reason not to. I've been whitelisted in NoPixel for years and never really messed with it outside of participating in some of the stress tests. With 3.0 I imagine the server will go back to perma-overflowing with people.

Did anyone change platforms w/ streamers? I noticed Ramee was recommended to me the other day on Facebook, didn't know he'd left Twitch, knew that Kebun had.

Youtube adding clips, feels like a much more viable platform for this than Facebook still.

Only major ones that really jumped to other platforms has been Kebun and Vader, everyone else is still on Twitch (including Ramee). GTA will likely be #1 on Twitch for the coming weeks when 3.0 hits Friday. If you want to make a name for yourself and grow, 3.0 is basically the time to do it with all the big streamers trying it out. That is how people like Vader, Kebun, Shotz, Buddha, Ramee etc grew was due to the previous big streamers.