Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Xevy

Log Wizard
It was for their pitch to Fox, I'm pretty sure. He said they pitched it and they sat on it. There's even an entire script out there by the Zombieland dude that rules. Honestly if that was live action and 50% more gory I think it'd be perfect.

The biggest problem for Fox was making it R because the PG13 movies bring double the $$$. But Blade was R and stands as one of the best fucking Marvel movies until Avengers+.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
getting back to GotG,

got 6 tix to the 7pm Jordan's Reading Imax friday.

picking my son's girlfriend up at 5pm, grabbing burger at the fuddrucker's in the building(jordan's is a big furniture store), then getting in the wait line at about 6:15ish.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
getting back to GotG,

got 6 tix to the 7pm Jordan's Reading Imax friday.

picking my son's girlfriend up at 5pm, grabbing burger at the fuddrucker's in the building(jordan's is a big furniture store), then getting in the wait line at about 6:15ish.
I hope your son is attending as well or we may need to alert the authorities.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I hope your son is attending as well or we may need to alert the authorities.
yeah yeah i let myself open for that one.

her mother calls me her(mother not daughter) new BFF though.. since we text almost daily coordinating their dates-figuring who is getting picked up, where, what time they be back, etc etc. damn 13yr old kids.

YES. all my kids and wife will be in the car when -my son- picks the girl up at the front door. though he won't kiss her with the family near, he is too embarassed.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ROFL.

he is that age...i find it hilarious. my wife is like, how come i never see you kiss her, he just turns bright red...
and umm no not her mom, not my taste in a woman, i'll take my wife thank you very much.
now back to the GotG love fest...

still at 97% on RT 31 reviews. only 1 bad one so far.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Show him how it's done man, you need your wife to play with your stick shift on the drive in. Make him look you in the eyes the whole time.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just have your wife blow you on the drive to the theater, and angle the rearview mirror in such a way that he can see your dick in her mouth if he glances at it... and then he won't be able to look away.

It's great parenting.

EDIT: And yes, the movie looks awesome. I can't goto the midnight showing because I'll be in NYC seeing my wife's family. They're flying in from Japan, even though we're going to fly and see them on September 1st. Oh well, I have my tickets for Sunday the 3rd.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Avengers was 8.0 - 92% (277/301) while this is currently 8.2 - 97% (32/33), obviously it will drop a bit in volume but it seems the overall is similar. Cap 2 was 7.6 - 89% (210/236)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Just have your wife blow you on the drive to the theater, and angle the rearview mirror in such a way that he can see your dick in her mouth if he glances at it... and then he won't be able to look away.

It's great parenting.

EDIT: And yes, the movie looks awesome. I can't goto the midnight showing because I'll be in NYC seeing my wife's family. They're flying in from Japan, even though we're going to fly and see them on September 1st. Oh well, I have my tickets for Sunday the 3rd.
Indeed. Uninterrupted eye contact with your father while he receives fellatio is what separates winners from losers.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
No, he wouldn't be looking at the father's eye. He would be looking at the mothers mouth swallowing the dick of the father.

Winners > Losers.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
and umm no not her mom, not my taste in a woman, i'll take my wife thank you very much.
I saidhismother, assuming your wife.

The one rotten review so far is from a guy who seems to have mostly reasonable reviews, except he really doesn't seem to like superhero movies. And his GotG review isn't some savage panning of it at least.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
some old bitch from the village voice added the second rotten review, but i mean come on, village voice is trash.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
for those interested in gotg comics

next issue (18) i guess after the movie premiers is when we finally find out how they rolled all this shit after the cancerverse.
rrr_img_72415.jpg