Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy cow at all the positive reviews this movie is getting. This might end up being the best reviewed science fiction movie in a very long time. Hoping this movie sets all kinds of records as I love off the wall science fiction movies like this.

Yeah i havent been this excited for a movie since The Dark Knight , feel like a kid again when you know tomorrow you are heading somewhere fun and get excited as fuck for it. Dunno why I am so hyped for this movie , guess the trailers have really reeled me in as i have zero fucking knowledge of the GotG universe. Damn media brainwashing me somehow , need my sunglasses to check something.

spronk

FPS noob
bought 2 weeks ago tickets to the 7pm thursday nite premiere at our local luxury theater with recliner leather reserved seating and beer served, my body is ready

awesome thing about that theater is don't have to rush to the theater to try and get a good seat, can stroll right in 5 minutes before start

dunno about perfect ratings though metacritic has it at 77 with 12 critics so far, RT always seems to skew way too high pre-release

Szlia

100% on Rotten Tomatoes does not mean a film is perfect, it means all the critics think it's worth seeing. For it to be the case that usually means the movie is pretty good though.

Column_sl

shitlord
It's probly going to do insane Box Office. Not only is it a comic book movies for the Marvel fans, its a space opera/action movie for everyone else. Then the kids are going crazy over Groot/Rocket.

I was at a good friends house yesterday, and all his little kids could talk about was Rocket Raccoon.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well if Guardians does awesome and they blame it on Rocket, then they can always do a Squirrel Girl movie.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
sorry squirrel girls powers derive from being a mutant.
But she has no relation to the x-men. She's an avenger. Marvel should own her. Also, pretty sure she was created AFTER marvel sold their characters so she should be fine to use.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
If the studios could find a way to divide the "tons of cocaine money"...

Deadpool movie with Squirrel and the Great Lakes Avengers. Perfect match as that team was a literal joke on paper. A Deadpool movie is going to be a (action-) comedy anyways. Why not embrace it fully?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If the studios could find a way to divide the "tons of cocaine money"...

Deadpool movie with Squirrel and the Great Lakes Avengers. Perfect match as that team was a literal joke on paper. A Deadpool movie is going to be a (action-) comedy anyways. Why not embrace it fully?
Deadpool, squirrel girl, moon knight movie. Turn the crazy to maximum.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
GLA/squirrel girl/cable/deadpool all created around the early 90's i'm sure.

plus fox is probably just going to run deadpool into the ground with ryan renolds again. give up on deadpool, he's forever tainted.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I can't think of an actor i could say i'd be happy playing wade wilson, i'd love me arealdeadpool movie though
frown.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
I suppose so, perhaps it was just the incredibly shitty movie that drew away from him. I still think he's kind of "the only" option to cast as deadpool, but certainly not a perfect fit... like RDJ being Ironman lol

Then again... nobody really has that pefect fit other than RDJ lol