Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Column_sl

shitlord
I don't think Joss minds directing these movies at all. Not only are they right up his alley. but they allow him to pretty much fund all his side projects.

Hes made Much Ado About Nothing, and wrote In Your Eyes while both the Avengers movies were being made, and I also think he produced a short film.

He's from a TV background which is much rougher in every aspect, so I'm the sure this is all cake for him.

Szlia

Whedon will probably do like Soderbergh, Nolan or Van Sant: alternate between big mainstream films and more personal projects.

Juvarisx

Florida
Review embargo is lifted and the reviews are coming in.Guardians of the Galaxy - Rotten TomatoesSo far battling a perfect 1.000, it wont stay there but its a good sign. Surprised IndieWire liked it, they tend to hate everything mainstream, and while reviewers individually can get it wrong, the consensus is generally fairly accurate.

Dis

Confirmed Male
I got lucky, a vendor that does business with our Corporate office somehow has me as a customer contact. Got an invite for free food and movie at the Studio Movie Grill on August 1st to see GoG. Yes please.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ugh i can't read these critics reviews, half of them go "star wars" vibe, need a review from a fan not a noob ebert.

Caliane

A: too early for reviews to mean shit.
B: who fucking cares? there is no way this movie isn't amazing. It has a talking Raccoon. it might even have Cosmo.

Needless

Toe Sucker
her face cracked me up, she'd give a smug ass little grin when she got the answer right

I did't know bradley cooper is RR.. weird lol

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The look on her face when they say she's going to Disneyland is priceless.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah she was adorable. One happy kid when she heard about Disneyland! My mom worked for ABC and Disney so we grew up as a Disney family and I love that other kids still really want to go there.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I totally agree that the actors let her buzz in first, but even if they gave her the answers, she's fucking 5. I couldn't have memorized even three of those at 5. She either knows her shit, or she's still a precocious little kid no matter what.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
And the actors let her buzz in. Funnier if it was legit but it's just a cute bit.
If that's the case, then I'm really sad Vin Diesel improv wasn't real :c That just made him all the better in my book. Crushin kids not givin a fuck. Everyone else seemed like they didn't want to answer over her.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning: "I am Groot"