Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
just saw it tonight hella good movie. What race and who was his father? Why didn't Thanos show up and beat the crap of the Ronan?

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
To be fair, even one Infinity Stone can potentially grant deific power in one aspect. Even Thanos doesn't want to mess with that without a good plan. The Guardians just got lucky that he was so distractible and he considered them beneath him. Against Thanos there wouldn't be any element of surprise.

faille

Molten Core Raider
To be fair, even one Infinity Stone can potentially grant deific power in one aspect. Even Thanos doesn't want to mess with that without a good plan. The Guardians just got lucky that he was so distractible and he considered them beneath him. Against Thanos there wouldn't be any element of surprise.
Are you sure? Maybe Thanos hasn't seen dancing before either.

Hutchy

Lord Nagafen Raider
It doesn't look anything like it!
frown.png

Cybsled

That is just the Funko style...look at their other items. They use that same chibi-look for everything.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
All the name that Guardians needed was Marvel. They're putting out good shit and people are willing to trust them that the next installment is worth watching. Same shit with Pixar a few years back. Every single movie Pixar put out was a blockbuster in sales even though the stories and characters were odd.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think I predicted it fairly well, there has been some decent movies this summer but overall there was a lot more that tanked between June, July, and August. Sin City and Expendables are simply the most recent examples.
Depending on how well Lucy is received that might be a solid indication of whether GotG will be a contender or not. The Sci-fi genre is just so iffy you have to bank on either the Marvel franchise or actors from the Marvel franchise (and Morgan Freeman)
Guardians and sin city in august
A non-mainstream Sci-fi comic adaption, Twenty-something Michael Bay Turtles, R-rated action movie, and an R-rated graphic novel adapation.

Could go either way.
Although I will confess, I did not realize Expendables 3 downgraded to PG-13 at the time I wrote that.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
His dad gave his mom the giner cancer that she died of, right? Since he was a 'being of pure light', that would mean he was spewing some thick ropes of pure light up in there, and that shit sounds dangerous.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Finally got around to watching this and I loved it. I pleasant change from most super hero movies which seem to contain at least 45 minutes of worthless dialog filler. The movie was great from start to finish.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Its been mentioned but a lot of rumors his dad will be adam warlock
I was thinking that they may make his dad be a Shi'ar just to introdue the race/empire. His mom said his dad was an angle and they have star fish like hair sometimes....so that's totally like being a space angle! Boom, science!