Gun control

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The clips I heard from her only said child safety locks. I wasn't aware federal law was so silent on private sales. It must be state law that makes the private sellers always check that you're 21.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I like Mythbusters, but the whole tapping them on the head with a giant foam axe was ridiculous. It would generally take more then 1 full force swing with a significantly heavier axe. It would also be a bitch to pull it out between swings.
That's why I prefer swinging blunt objects. Just hulk out like Blaezenfury and start encaving skulls left and right.

ku-xlarge.gif

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Discuss:
Guns in America | Facts and statistics about firearms in the USA - StumbleUpon

Oh and gun owners don't play the knockout game. They play the shoot out game.

It's like the knockout game, but instead of knocking out an innocent old defenseless person for the color of their skin, you shoot a violent racist non-contributing leech on society.
Another winner of the knockout game.
Fundamental logic and rational reasoning to do not belong in discussions which cover things I do not like.

I think by now weve more than proven anyone who is on the side of "guns = bad, ban them" are fucking idiots.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
there's not 1 american that ever did that much damage with 1 gun in a mass shooting

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
there's not 1 american that ever did that much damage with 1 gun in a mass shooting
If we ignore the absolutely retarded conditions that it has to be an american and they're only allowed to use 1 gun, then there have been several with a higher body count.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If we ignore the absolutely retarded conditions that it has to be an american and they're only allowed to use 1 gun, then there have been several with a higher body count.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
it's not retarded at all, the land of 300 million guns responds to violence differently than say some african country where a guy with an axe can kill 20 people with only an axe get away with it then kill 30 more 3 years later like in uganda. yes the point of conflict matters.

if several people have broken that then it then it should be easy to cite it, 33 dead over 140 wounded, go.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Outside of the fact that 4 of the people your counting as "victims" wer actually the killers turnstiles, you don't seem to realize you're citing something from China. That's why it having to be compared to something in the US is retarded.

The Norway shooter killed almost 80 and wounded 150. Australia shooter in the early 90s killed 35.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
What happened in China was also done by a bunch of guys working together. That was far from a one man job.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I am 100% against gun control, but the argument that guns are not more effective at killing people than knives is just retarded. It's extremely obvious that they are.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The point is, they are also more effective at defending people.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
This shit is so fucking over the top I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't reading an Onion article!

One of the biggest gun control advocates in the State of California to be indicted for conspiracy to deal firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms including full auto M-16's and more.

Yee discussed helping the agent get weapons worth $500,000 to $2.5 million, including shoulder-fired missiles, and explaining the entire process of acquiring them from a Muslim separatist group in the Philippines to bringing them to the U.S., according to the court document by FBI agent Emmanuel V. Pascua.
http://news.yahoo.com/california-sta...ml?.tsrc=attmp

Bjsm4b7CAAA3xiq.jpg