H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hackers out in full force atm on deadwood. You would think there would be some basic checks to the game ie if you move x amount in y time it auto kicks/bans you.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Hackers out in full force atm on deadwood. You would think there would be some basic checks to the game ie if you move x amount in y time it auto kicks/bans you.
Hopefully it's not client side memory editing stuff like previous SOE games have had trouble with ;-(

Did a pretty big number to some earlier titles.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ran around for an hour trying to scavenge and kill zombies. Found a grand total of 3 water bottles, 1 lighter, and like 10 All Purpose Goggles. Only ran into 3 people the entire time too, all with just basic gear.

This game can be extremely exciting, or dull as shit.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Patch coming today to help fix loot spawning. They need to make a few static spawns and then a bunch of random spawning shit so you can be off in bumfuck nowhere, check a cabinet, and find an AR with bullets. Otherwise it's going to be camp time 24/7. Also careful driving vehicles as some of the streets are purposefully fucked up so they flip your car. It's retarded.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
So figured I would let the board know of some of our shenanigans tonight, we have been fighting with one of if not THE biggest base on the server, usually having 10-15 people on at any time, we would do mini-raids with 4-5 of us, killing 1 or 2 of em at a time, looting then running away... Tonight... We were able to break into their base and slaughter the whole lot of em...

After a couple loot runs and acquiring more weapons to break into their shacks... I found the motherload, over 2k AR15 ammo, 600+ shotgun shells, 900+ .308 hunting rifle ammo, 1500+ scraps of metal, 400+ scraps of cloth, 400+ metal sheets, 200+ weapon repair kits/first aid kits etc, etc, etc...

We made a few runs but decided to bring a vehicle by to load up the heavy stuff, loaded up all the metal, cloth, first aid kits, basically everything but the ammo and transport it back in a jeep!

Within 2 minutes one of our guys flipped the jeep and blew it up, along with everything inside the trunk lol.

We still made out pretty well, a few guns, lots of ammo and a few metal sheets and scraps that we had on our persons through the first couple trips.

Obviously someone (was only 1 shack) in their group was duping and we scored big, its possible some of them were banned for duping or hacking but it seemed out of the ordinary for so few people guarding their base. Either way, we made out and the server made out, hopefully this and the patch coming within the next hour should fix the loot problems on the server(s) and we can have more people gearing up and fighting.

The game is lacking in some things but what we have experienced the past few days has been the most enjoyable experience we have had in any of these survival games, we saw what the game can be and I have a lot of faith that in time this will be the holy grail of zombie survival.

Cheers!

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
F5EDAC43B1AFA313C9FA496B29DDF9D08BD92042

couldnt carry 3 of them on me. lol i had one already

MossyBank

N00b
Has anyone been able to loot Wood Sticks/Blackberries since the patch? I've restarted the client several times, and no matter what I do, I cannot loot them anymore.

Edit: Okay I can loot them on a different server, just one particular server I can't anymore, don't know why.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Really liking the gameplay stories in here today, keep it up boys.

Homie wrecked his haul, funny stuff.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Has anyone been able to loot Wood Sticks/Blackberries since the patch? I've restarted the client several times, and no matter what I do, I cannot loot them anymore.

Edit: Okay I can loot them on a different server, just one particular server I can't anymore, don't know why.
I've noticed wielding certain weapons doesn't let you pick berries or sticks, using your fists works. Could be unrelated but since it was just your server... Might be the issue.

MossyBank

N00b
I've noticed wielding certain weapons doesn't let you pick berries or sticks, using your fists works. Could be unrelated but since it was just your server... Might be the issue.
Yeah it seems to be working now.

Yesterday I killed a zombie with 5 Worn Letter/Key thingies, all for the Toxic sludge place. I'm guessing they were duped? Anyway I ran down there after the patch, and got a ton of weapons/ammo. Ready to kick ass now.
biggrin.png

Felmega_sl

shitlord
The loots are real, my friend. I am armed to the teeth right now. Found 100 shotgun shells, multiple pistols and ammo, multiple daggers, twine and a backpack. I have food and drink. I am now going to be the sheriff of this town.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Logged in to my spot outside of Ranchito and there was a hunting rifle in the camp (Already had one) and I had almost instant spawning ammo. Got about 20 shots for the .308 and also about 20 shots for a .45. Some guy entered the camp and I took a shot at him (missed point blank lol). Ran into the woods, saw him go towards the road, followed him, saw him aiming at me, aimed at him and shot first and killed him. Got about 70 .45 rounds off his corpse, and another 15 for the .308

Vitality

HUSTLE
Logged in to my spot outside of Ranchito and there was a hunting rifle in the camp (Already had one) and I had almost instant spawning ammo. Got about 20 shots for the .308 and also about 20 shots for a .45. Some guy entered the camp and I took a shot at him (missed point blank lol). Ran into the woods, saw him go towards the road, followed him, saw him aiming at me, aimed at him and shot first and killed him. Got about 70 .45 rounds off his corpse, and another 15 for the .308
That's not how you make friends Vinyard!

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Well he shouldn't have walked into my camp so rudely. Now when i get home from school ill just sit in the woods and headshot people going through the vehicles

Oldbased

> Than U
It is crazy I just logged on a new guy, yes another alt but this one was just to test loot and he had 3 packs 2 hats 3 jeans 4 shirts and a biker helmet( I scraped all the clothing for cloth mostly ) 7 cans of food 3 bottles of water, binocs, hunting rifle with 25 rounds and 30ish pistol rounds and a lighter in 15 minutes. Oh and some metal scraps, tarps, medicine and other assorted crap. Basically as much as he could carry. Didn't find a bladed weapon though.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Reddit is now blowing up with "too much loot". People are saying it just respawns instantly in a lot of places. So, when everyone has fun and ammo, is no one special?