Hackers (1995)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
This needs a modern woke remake.

giphy.gif

• 4Direct to DVD
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Hey Nikon, can I stay at your place? What, again? Yeah, sure. WHUP A KAAWW!

Spandex, it's a privilege, not a right!

I wonder if you could ban someone from operating a personal computer or "touch tone phone" these days.

Oh it happens. I know of a white girl who was radicalized b isis on,one, recruited for m it arrested and is now free but cannot have access to a computer or the internet at home or work

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
^ Get that cross-posting quote outta here, this is a peaceful thread about one of the top 3 Matthew Lillard movies of all time.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
We're still debating the order, but the list was unanimously chosen.

Hackers
Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
Deep Dark Canyon

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is like the only movie in which I found Angelina Jolie hot af. Otherwise she was just alright.

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lillard was in an episode of House. It was the only time I've seen him play it straight, was a touch weird, but dude's got it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
dead serious, they had a lot of movies like this in the 90s and i figured it was just one of those silly films like Sneakers and not worth my time.

i liked both of those movies, so maybe its good.
giphy.gif

Sneakers is badass.

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What about Coyote Ugly?

Also 13 Ghosts?

Also wasnt he in the Wing Commander movie?

• 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
He was in Coyote Ugly...??? I'd forgotten he was even in 13 Ghosts -- doesn't he die by getting picked up and broken on the edge of a wall or something? And yeah, don't remind me of that trash Wing Commander movie.

tenor (3).gif

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
hackers is great, and highly quotable for me, but not one person has ever gotten one of my references/jokes. :(

• 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Matthew Lillard was in a tabletop cyberpunk 2037 (or whatever year it was) lead by Mike pondsmith. Lillard's character was Cereal Killer. Like only half the people got it, which was sad, but those that DID get it were constantly laughing. That dude is an actual national treasure