Hades (Supergiant Games)

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
They announced that it’s coming to Switch as well. I wonder what the visuals will be like, as there are frame drops in certain settings even on PC.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Game is out of early access as of this afternoon and 20% off on epic, steam, and nintendo stores. Can't wait to dive back in after work today!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Time to start a new game! I put like 120 hours into this about 4 releases ago. Fantastic rogue-lite.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just started playing this because I wanted to wait for the full release. Supergiant is probably my favorite developer.

Can confirm, this game is fuckin fantastic. This is going to steal enrich several hours of my life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Missed that this was out of EA. Installing it again. Not played since January. Did they add a lot since then? I only did a few clears.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Missed that this was out of EA. Installing it again. Not played since January. Did they add a lot since then? I only did a few clears.

Yes. More weapons, lots of abilities and artifacts or whatever they are called have changed. A lot more of everything overall.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Definitely added a lot. Enjoy!

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
PC or switch pals?

If it can run flawlessly I would pick the switch. Does it need pc power?

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I haven't played it for a while but found I sucked at it. Maybe I suck less now? Supergiant is amazing, though. Music, art, and story for all their games are through the roof; they are one of the few developers that really make the games-as-art-not-commerce arguments come to life.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reinstalled and played it again today after not touching it since last year sometime. It's fucking fantastic. I need to relearn what boons synergize well with others.

I did try my old Ares blade cast build one run. Yup still easy mode with the homing duo lol.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
According to the first result on google it only experiences slow downs while undocked and in big challenge rooms.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
In true FoH spirit, you fuckers sold me on a game I love but suck balls at. I knew this in advance.

So thanks, I guess.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
In true FoH spirit, you fuckers sold me on a game I love but suck balls at. I knew this in advance.

So thanks, I guess.

Like any rogue lite just keep at it. You’re supposed to suck at the beginning. The more you unlock the more powerful you become.

• 3Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Like any rogue lite just keep at it. You’re supposed to suck at the beginning. The more you unlock the more powerful you become.

Still at it.

A+ game would recommend.

Got the 2 hp gained on hit with -55% max hp boon.

Awesome.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Still at it.

A+ game would recommend.

Got the 2 hp gained on hit with -55% max hp boon.

Awesome.

1600532734672.png

• 3Worf