Halo Infinite

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Attrition is a pretty lame mode. The games feel too fast, and it's just boring.

Yeah, I'm not a fan. It may have something to do with my shit play making more of a difference than in a standard fiesta or slayer. Also, it seems to get very samey. The second someone gets elim'd, just camp the corpse and it turns into a derp fest of chicken.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I'm not a fan. It may have something to do with my shit play making more of a difference than in a standard fiesta or slayer. Also, it seems to get very samey. The second someone gets elim'd, just camp the corpse and it turns into a derp fest of chicken.
With how long you have to stand doing nothing to revive someone it just feels like you can't actually revive 95% of the time, so it's just a worse slayer

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i just generally play 1 game of bot lobby a day to get 300 xp, hit level 41 in the battle pass and still like 3 months to go lol

its sad cuz mp is like 85% of the way towards a great game, but all the battle pass/challenge stuff is just aids

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I didn’t bother with the fucking battle pass. Just going to enjoy my free multiplayer like a second class citizen every time I unlock shit that requires the BP. It’s not like I can see my cosmetics 99% of the time anyway.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
halo TV show coming to Paramount+ March 24th

trailer

sigh.

mad-max-mediocre.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Apparently, MMR between ranked and casual games are not separate, so you can bomb in casual to your advantage in ranked:

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
So is this game a live-service game similar to Destiny and The Division? Or is it a game with a campaign and just multiplayer VS. game modes?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is a pretty traditional FPS. The campaign & the 'vs multiplayer' are standalone. So, it's not a Destiny/Division clone or on the live-service model.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Oh it’s on the live service model…just that they’re completely fucking failing at it and have released Jack and shit for content. The gameplay is fun enough but the challenge system is balls and they charge way too much for the cosmetics while not releasing any new maps yet. Events usually have lame rewards, and the challenges require game modes you can’t specifically queue for and have to luck into.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Oh it’s on the live service model…just that they’re completely fucking failing at it and have released Jack and shit for content. The gameplay is fun enough but the challenge system is balls and they charge way too much for the cosmetics while not releasing any new maps yet. Events usually have lame rewards, and the challenges require game modes you can’t specifically queue for and have to luck into.
They dont have a PvE multiplayer mode right? That's what I was looking for. I read a little that a Campaign Co-op mode is coming, but it's not available yet.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
They dont have a PvE multiplayer mode right? That's what I was looking for. I read a little that a Campaign Co-op mode is coming, but it's not available yet.

Supposedly, campaign co-op is due in May. How it wasn’t ready when the game was actually released is beyond me. I didn’t play the campaign myself, but watched as the husband went through it. Fuck, this one looks boring as hell. I went through all the old games doing co-op with him, but I’m not looking forward to it this time.