Halo

Cybsled

His orders are to fuck up the Covenant. He just took some creative liberty with interpreting orders

Cybsled

Cortana is the true waifu for Master Chief. She was probably thinking "what the fuck, this Covenant skank???"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Welp goodbye Reach, been nice knowing you. Maybe season 2 will actually follow the games since its headed down that path.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im just imagining Cortana doing some crazy shit, filling his every fantasy while he fucked short stuff.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if cortana can make his dick not work when she gets all jealous. Or she can save him from banging an ugly chick when he's drunk.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I wish the kid would just die. Really like the rest of the show though.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I wish the kid would just die. Really like the rest of the show though.
I would LOVE for her to get betrayed by the Convenant after finding the ring for them and then have that set John off to complete berserker mode, but I'm confident that won't happen. Unless they introduce an Arbiter or something, John needs a parallel antagonist and I guess she's it. Really interesting what they do with Reach though given what's about to happen. I'm guessing some characters are going to live that don't in the game/books, because they're just too integral to the story right now. Besides Kwan, I actually like all the other characters. I think I've said it before but I think Halsey is a great character because she's both good and bad in interesting ways rather than most characters in these shows being flat-faced one or the other with a heel turn. If she gets killed off in season 1 I think about 65% of the non-Masterchief stuff I care about in the show would be killed simultaneously.

• 1Like

Caliane

I would LOVE for her to get betrayed by the Convenant after finding the ring for them and then have that set John off to complete berserker mode, but I'm confident that won't happen. Unless they introduce an Arbiter or something, John needs a parallel antagonist and I guess she's it. Really interesting what they do with Reach though given what's about to happen. I'm guessing some characters are going to live that don't in the game/books, because they're just too integral to the story right now. Besides Kwan, I actually like all the other characters. I think I've said it before but I think Halsey is a great character because she's both good and bad in interesting ways rather than most characters in these shows being flat-faced one or the other with a heel turn. If she gets killed off in season 1 I think about 65% of the non-Masterchief stuff I care about in the show would be killed simultaneously.
Covenant chick is the Arbiter. you bigot, thinking they can't hire the best actor for the job, and just happen to have it be white women.

Cybsled

Halsey is a good antagonist for the show - full "ends justify the means" mode with a god complex. I doubt they kill her off (or if they do, it will be like the games where you think she is dead but she really isnt)

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The finale better be good. Outside of 2 episodes, this show has been pretty lame and boring.

Homsar

Charlie murphy (worst name after the Dave Chappell is actually a decent actress, I didn't even recognize her with that haircut.

• 1Like

Homsar

The finale better be good. Outside of 2 episodes, this show has been pretty lame and boring.
If they didnt waste time on the Asian kid it would be a lot better. They managed to make Bookeem lame and he's normally great

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Charlie murphy (worst name after the Dave Chappell is actually a decent actress, I didn't even recognize her with that haircut.
The hair cut is what fucks it all up for her. I may be biased towards long hair, but there is no doubt that she looks a lot better with it.
2708494.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

If they didnt waste time on the Asian kid it would be a lot better. They managed to make Bookeem lame and he's normally great
You can swap Bookeem out with just about any other actor and that story isnt going to get any better. If anything, I want bookeem gone just as much as the asian kid so I can stop looking at that hack-job of play-doh on his fucking arm.

• 1Worf

Homsar

I really wished it followed the Reach story line and focused more on the Noble squad with The 6 or at least have Six and some of the other members for season 1 with how it will end. I needed to see Six being a badass

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The hair cut is what fucks it all up for her. I may be biased towards long hair, but there is no doubt that she looks a lot better with it.
2708494.jpg

i appreciated them slapping 10 different wigs on catwoman in the latest Batman.