Halo

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I liked this last episode, wish all the Madrigal stuff was an optional webseries or something, I just want to watch all this Spartan stuff.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I liked this last episode, the actress playing Halsey is stealing the show in my opinion, the character is very well written and she makes her so fucking unlikeable.

The way the strings of event played out flowed very naturally and felt credible.

I can’t wait to see the final episode. This show is definitely not what I expected but in a good way.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I quit this show at episode 4 and I saw the prediction of Master chief fucking the girl and he was right. So I watched the latest episode to get a laugh and actually liked it.

Cortana talking to Master chief was great even though he got his ass kicked.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
I'm still watching to see the humans die. Never wanted to see humans die so badly.

Paramount, please subvert expectations by having Master Chief join the covenant and use the ring to wipe out humanity. I'll subscribe for a month to see that, for reals

Animosity

Finale was fine. But couldnt really care if there is a season 2.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Wtf happened the the fucking Asian kid? Was there any real point to her story

Cybsled

This comment on Reddit made me lol

Props to the show for portraying what it feels like to play MP with randoms by having Chief randomly go AFK mid-fight while his team gets nuked

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
The finale was pretty meh. Kinda fell flat IMO. Nothing in that episode was all that exciting.

Its really god damn weird they spent an entire episode on the Asian kid.

Homsar

The finale was pretty meh. Kinda fell flat IMO. Nothing in that episode was all that exciting.

Its really god damn weird they spent an entire episode on the Asian kid.
Did they not get positive reactions filming and just abandoned the story? Maybe I missed an episode but was she even in the last few episodes?

Fadaar

That guy
the Kwan shit has to go somewhere otherwise what the actual fuck. probably setting her up as a future spartan iii or iv or some other dumb shit. should have been less Kwan episodes, more human-covenant conflict. was kinda hoping we'd see Reach get turned into a mirror this episode but guess that'll have to wait, if it happens at all.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
the Kwan shit has to go somewhere otherwise what the actual fuck. probably setting her up as a future spartan iii or iv or some other dumb shit. should have been less Kwan episodes, more human-covenant conflict. was kinda hoping we'd see Reach get turned into a mirror this episode but guess that'll have to wait, if it happens at all.
I assume her storyline/planet was going to be used for teleporting somewhere in the future.

Homsar

I don't know all whats cannon or happended over the years but I thought Master chief punked any of the others in a way without cortana. Reach had 6 almost as good but did he have cortanas as huge buff.

Was Six better ?

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
this was a direct to video movie stretched over 8 hours. The CGI was hilariously bad in the final episode, most of the story beats were trash, but I didn't hate the show. Definitely something to binge all at once, watching week to week was painful but I stopped at episode 5 and just binged the last 4 today, a little better that way I guess. Someone should make the Kwan free cut, literally nothing about the story would change. I'm pretty sure she is just a quest NPC, there to give Master Chief a marker update for his next stop in season 2.

So much stuff to make fun of but end of the day i am curious where they go, I'll watch season 2 but wait until all the episodes have dropped.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
so can we all agree that Kai, Cortana, and Halsey were the only non shit characters?

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the show was tainted from its very inception by all the exceptionally bad shit that came before it. If I had fuck you money and someone approached me about making a Halo series, well guess what.. I would have told them fuck you.

The fact this show got any type of media presence is the most surprising bit - and Im "hoping" that that popularity will push the budget up for season 2. Lets be honest, Paramount's hit is Yellowstone - so the popularity this got will probably make a season 2.

Homsar

Doesn't help the writers were fucking retards who refused to know anything about the video games

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed the show for the most part. Definitely not what I expected but it was an ok sci-if show.

The Kwan storyline sucked and it a strange that there was no payoff for it not even a bad one. She contributed nothing to the show.

Halsey was by far the best character in the show and the little twist at the great was great.

I’ll watch season 2 but I hope in it improves somewhat though as there’s a lot of room to grow. They spent a lot of episode setting up the setting so hopefully next season is less exposition and more story.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
This didn't have to be a Halo show, and could have just been some generic sci-fi shit without cucking the corpse of this fucking franchise.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Doesn't help the writers were fucking retards who refused to know anything about the video games
that quote was taken out of context. what they said is that they weren't going to be beholden to the video games.

and... honestly, halo fans are some of the most hate filled hopium addicts i've ever been exposed to. they all tell you how amazing the series is, and how much better it is than anything else, but ANYTIME something new in the series comes out all they do is bash it and complain how horrible it is. i think the first game is the only time they DIDN'T do that. they all say that 343 ruined the series, but everyone pissed and moaned about halo 2 being so short and ending right when the story got going.

if i were making a series, the last thing i'd do is follow in the game's footsteps. now... i'm not saying what they did was any better... just that i understand why they did it.