Hannibal

Teger_sl

shitlord
I thought it was really good. Much better than "The Following" - measured, subtle, and beautifully shot.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really enjoying this after two episodes. Won't be eating mushrooms anytime soon.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I'm enjoying this too (Bryan Fuller's name demands I at least give it a couple episodes), but all I can think of when I watch it is "Awake: Serial Killer Edition". It doesn't help that the same guy (David Slade) directed the pilots for both shows.

Teger_sl

shitlord
Another great episode. I love the direction they're taking Hannibal -- somewhat on the fringe, but always looking to fuck over everyone else for the fun of it. The scene with Freddy Lounds and him was great.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
This show is my new Thursday night must see.
I have to admit that in episode one those lungs looked delicious.

tumblr_mku2yk6NJo1qm7q1uo4_r1_250.gif

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Another great episode. I love the direction they're taking Hannibal -- somewhat on the fringe, but always looking to fuck over everyone else for the fun of it. The scene with Freddy Lounds and him was great.
I love how they played with our expectations with that scene. Hannibal says, "You've been very rude, Ms. Lounds. What are we going to do about that?" and then it instantly cuts to a scene of Jack's "loin".

I'm hoping that, as the show goes on, they move away from the "monster of the week" approach. I don't see how they're going to be able to keep coming up with these really bizarre serial killers week after week and not dull down the shock while also becoming fairly unbelievable. It does seem like they're leaving some threads to have more of an overarching storyline, so I'm hoping they're only doing the "monster of the week" thing with the idea that it'll give them some time to draw people in without them feeling like they've fallen behind.

Also, I enjoyed theWonderfallsreference this episode.

Kubla Kas_sl

shitlord
I don't understand why a girl who almost bled out and in a coma was transferred from Minnesota to Baltimore? They were in Minnesota by Mall of America, right? The killings from first episode? And where is Lecter's practice? Baltimore or Minne? They all just insta travelled to Minnesota for first case?

Oh despite all those questions, I still love show so far.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I had much less trouble understanding Mads in the 2nd episode and he seemed to grow into the part a bit stronger after just one episode. Really liking this so far.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
For some reason, the most enjoyable part of this show for me is thateverytime I see a character eating, I'm wondering what / if Hannibal was feeding them one of their victims.

Morpheus you asshole, you're eating someones asshole.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
'Merica, slowly dying in a pool of political correctness and hyper-sensitivity. Either that or assholes who are magically in place somehow to make decisions about what is best for everyone need to appear as though they give a shit and are trying to be proactive. Or both.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
The guy in the video says they are pulling it in american markets, so hopefully that means it will air overseas sometime and we can download it.