Haribo Sugarless Gummy Candy

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have gummy bears with fiber in them that taste just like regular ones too. They might not be as fast acting, but if someone ate a couple handfuls of those, they'd be shitting themselves for several days. Maybe mix them in with these for double the fun?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Don't watch that video. It documents nothing. 6 minutes of "lol let's eat gummy bears" then another 6 minutes of "not lol I don't feel good" + "last night I shit a lot guys." I was expecting someone filming this guy shitting his pants running to the toilet or something remotely interesting. Its not

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The ending made it worthwhile.

I don't think I could eat 5 pounds of anything without puking and/or massive diarrhea though. Well, I honestly don't think I could even fit 5 pounds of anything remotely food-like into my stomach period.

I so much want to buy these and put them out at work. My office is right next to the bathroom though, so that might actually punish me too.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I am tempted to try these now. However, I wish I did buy these last semester for my teacher who I loathe muchly.