Haribo Sugarless Gummy Candy

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have gummy bears with fiber in them that taste just like regular ones too. They might not be as fast acting, but if someone ate a couple handfuls of those, they'd be shitting themselves for several days. Maybe mix them in with these for double the fun?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Don't watch that video. It documents nothing. 6 minutes of "lol let's eat gummy bears" then another 6 minutes of "not lol I don't feel good" + "last night I shit a lot guys." I was expecting someone filming this guy shitting his pants running to the toilet or something remotely interesting. Its not

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The ending made it worthwhile.

I don't think I could eat 5 pounds of anything without puking and/or massive diarrhea though. Well, I honestly don't think I could even fit 5 pounds of anything remotely food-like into my stomach period.

I so much want to buy these and put them out at work. My office is right next to the bathroom though, so that might actually punish me too.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I am tempted to try these now. However, I wish I did buy these last semester for my teacher who I loathe muchly.