Harley Quinn

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I saw the episode. This really doesn't change anything about it though. Flip the races in that situation, would it be funny? "My fellow blacks". Would it be funny because Joker was pretending to be a black guy? No, it would just be really odd.

I mean, I'm not angry at the joke. It was just stupid and made no sense to anyone who isn't in the cult and would go "har har, I get it, because white people..."

No, because the SJWs are delusional and see things that aren't there. While people who hate SJW shit typically point to literal dialogue or interviews by the creators.

Because she's a woman. Difference is they have a penis. Not woke, guys.

Its entirely possible for something to be good and still focus on gender/race but lets call a spade a spade fellas, there is A LOT of social justice commentary in this show. Its just presented in a way that's still somewhat funny, except for when it falls flat--like the opening line. And unfortunately there are quite a few of them (Not enough to ruin it, but enough to cringe at, especially in a medium that's been 'woke' since the 50s. In this case, a lot of female villains have crews. Cheetah, Talia Al ghul, Enchatnress, Morgaine Le Fey,Chesire, Lady Blaze, Madam Zodiac,Granny Goodness; so why is the joke that no one will follow Harley because she's a woman, and not because she's as psychotic masochist?).

Exactly my point. Just as annoying as SJWs.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Exactly my point. Just as annoying as SJWs.

This routine, that discussion from single individuals on a discussion forum is "as bad" content being actually IN TV shows injected by the largest, most powerful media companies in the world? Is what's annoying. Not to mention the irony--you guys whine endlessly about people discussing the actual show just because its an element you don't like to discuss. Clean the sand out your vaginas little girls, and deal with it. Because its clearly there, and people shouldn't pretend 2+2=5 just because you might be inconvenienced scrolling down on a forum.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
This routine, that discussion from single individuals on a discussion forum is "as bad" content being actually IN TV shows injected by the largest, most powerful media companies in the world? Is what's annoying. Not to mention the irony--you guys whine endlessly about people discussing the actual show just because its an element you don't like to discuss. Clean the sand out your vaginas little girls, and deal with it. Because its clearly there, and people shouldn't pretend 2+2=5 just because you might be inconvenienced scrolling down on a forum.

I didn't say it wasn't there. I am just giving y'all shit for bitching about it non fucking stop in every thread on the site. I may have sand in mine but yall have gravel in yours. Anyway, have fun getting worked up over a dumb fun show.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Last episode of the season was today. I really enjoyed this show. This was way better than the shitty BoP movie. With that ending it'll be interesting to see how next season goes.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I didn't say it wasn't there. I am just giving y'all shit for bitching about it non fucking stop in every thread on the site. I may have sand in mine but yall have gravel in yours. Anyway, have fun getting worked up over a dumb fun show.

Except I was not bitching about it. I just wasn't going to pretend it wasn't there. Some of you guys get awfully comfortable with telling the emperor he has clothes just so you can avoid any kind of discussion on things. Its really bizarre. You too bud, have fun being "above it all" and really enlightened because you can enjoy that fence post in your ass while saying both sides are bad.

Last episode of the season was today. I really enjoyed this show. This was way better than the shitty BoP movie. With that ending it'll be interesting to see how next season goes.

Kite Man saving the day in the one episode was amazing. Actually liked this a lot more than I thought I would. They didn't try to make Harley into something she's not, the ultimate realization in the end was she actually need Ivy and the others, which I think really shows the writers understand her character.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Kite Man saving the day in the one episode was amazing. Actually liked this a lot more than I thought I would. They didn't try to make Harley into something she's not, the ultimate realization in the end was she actually need Ivy and the others, which I think really shows the writers understand her character.

3jtvd6.gif

Cybsled

The way they ended the season was good, but holy fuck did they make everything chaos lol. I guess that is one way to soft reset what they will be doing next season and explain why (insert XYZ here) won't be an immediate concern to the crew. But ya, it was a nice touch that Harley still needs others and ultimately her friends are better for her than the Joker.

• 2Like

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
This was a hell of a fun ride. Kite Man turned out to be amazing. Cannot wait for next season.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well the wait won't be long. Season 2 is coming out April 3rd. I guess after Stargirl ends.

Cybsled

Makes sense, I think the original order was basically 2 seasons worth of episodes

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK, just finished it. Definitely glad I watched this instead of the movie. I can see season 2 starting and them essentially waving off anything from the season 1 finale with a "crazy how that happens, eh?" bit. Loved Ron Funches, all the characters were solid. Definitely need more Kiteman.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
OK, just finished it. Definitely glad I watched this instead of the movie. I can see season 2 starting and them essentially waving off anything from the season 1 finale with a "crazy how that happens, eh?" bit. Loved Ron Funches, all the characters were solid. Definitely need more Kiteman.
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm 4 episodes into this after seeing about 4000 ads for it in my Facebook feed and I'll be damned if it's not enjoyable as hell. Really digging it so far.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
The writers of this are clearly a bunch of trolls. Shots were fired ;p

Despite this, it's a pretty damn funny show.
The dick missile had me lol'ing

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users