Harley Quinn

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider
Season 1 and 2 streaming on HBO Max now. If you have HBO you should get HBO Max as well.

Makes a much larger possible audience for the show, hope it means we get season 3.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, just started in on it last night. My company decide to take their dick out of our asses as far as employee package goes, so we now have HBO, Cinemax, and Starz/Encore. Been rewatching the Harry Potter movies, too. They still hold up as excellent fantasy movies.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only minutes into episode 1 and holy crap, no punches pulled. hooked

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Since I get HBO Max for free through Verizon I checked it out. Essentially a Rick and Morty parallel universe series that will never connect to anything, but it has blood and fucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think Lithose Lithose must have some serious PTWD, because nobody could watch this and mistake it for anything other than parody.

Like even if it turns out the writers are actually hardcore SJWs deep in the cult and did it on accident, this show is absolutely a parody of woke.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

'Heroes don't do that'​

"A perfect example of that is in this third season of Harley [when] we had a moment where Batman was going down on Catwoman," he said. "And DC was like, 'You can't do that. You absolutely cannot do that.'"

He added: "They're like, 'Heroes don't do that.' So, we said, 'Are you saying heroes are just selfish lovers?'
"They were like, 'No, it's that we sell consumer toys for heroes. It's hard to sell a toy if Batman is also going down on someone.'"

Cybsled

gsmzsuyjqf571.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Batman is a fucking asshole I guess. Might as well give him a wife beater and a 40 in a brown paper sack.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Batman is a fucking asshole I guess. Might as well give him a wife beater and a 40 in a brown paper sack.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

None of them are as bad as not going down on a girl.