Hawkeye

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jessica Jones season 1 was solid - the villain really carried it. S2 kinda sucked.

Luke Cage season 1 is pretty decent until like midway through, then it becomes shitty. S2 kinda sucked also.

Punisher standalone was kind of ok. Punisher shows up in S2 of Daredevil and was a pretty badass rendition of the character - in fact, probably the main highlight of it.

Defenders is honestly skippable unless you really like the characters, although I recall it played into DD season 3.
Pretty much my exact feelings. All three Daredevils are must see TV. Defenders was good only because it tied up so many plot points. I SO wanted Iron Fist to not suck. I was mad disappoint.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I liked Iron Fist, it was funny.

Luke Cage I hated, it's just jogger politics, who cares?

Maul

Dental Dammer
What is Fisks power levels? Seems insane that hawkeye would consider him a threat when he knows intergalactic super heroes.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What is Fisks power levels? Seems insane that hawkeye would consider him a threat when he knows intergalactic super heroes.
He doesn’t have any. He’s just a strong street level guy. Since Hawkeye has no powers it was a good non powered match up and a good way to build up buzz about bringing those characters into the MCU.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He doesn’t have any. He’s just a strong street level guy. Since Hawkeye has no powers it was a good non powered match up and a good way to build up buzz about bringing those characters into the MCU.
I think Fisk is like sumo wrestler strong and a brawler. He is the perfect DD foe.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
In the comics Kingpin is a Hand trained level fighter and in a straight up brawl could take Spidey. Just that Spidey doesn't necessarily fight that way. He's about as strong and durable as Cap, but he is just a normal dude.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Kingpin's all over the place in the comics, though I think he's been toned down a lot.

Used to be able to outmuscle Spiderman and be a roughly even match with Cap in a fight somehow despite having no powers.

Recently, though they did the overused and completely bullshit "I was just holding back" thing to bring him back down to reality and Spiderman beat him inches from death effortlessly.

So he's basically as powerful as whoever's writing him that day feels. In the Daredevil show, Daredevil's barely beat him the 2 times they fought

Sterling

El Presidente
What does the old TSR Marvel Super Heroes rate Kingpin's strength?
kingpin stats.PNG

here you go

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Love a rating system where you're not sure which is better.

Obviously, good means shitty but is excellent above or below incredible?

I enjoyed how they threw in some numbers too. Just in case you thought it was supposed to be meaningful.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is the order of ranks.
View attachment 394741
That is an ...interesting rank system.

It kind of makes sense until we get to shift X? I am guessing that is a game controller rank? Why Class 1000? I ask this because rank Shift Z is 351- UP. Would Class 1000 not fall into the UP category? Should not Rank Shift Z be 351-999? You have a rank range but a flat number? What if I am rank number 750? Is Super-man Class 5000 or is that more of a Celestial rank? I like that Beyond is Infinite but wouldn't infinite encompass all ranks?

Sterling

El Presidente
That is an ...interesting rank system.

It kind of makes sense until we get to shift X? I am guessing that is a game controller rank? Why Class 1000? I ask this because rank Shift Z is 351- UP. Would Class 1000 not fall into the UP category? Should not Rank Shift Z be 351-999? You have a rank range but a flat number? What if I am rank number 750? Is Super-man Class 5000 or is that more of a Celestial rank? I like that Beyond is Infinite but wouldn't infinite encompass all ranks?
class 1000 and up is basically just ultra powerful cosmic stuff. even the shift x, etc ranks were mostly just something that happened if you piled a bunch of karma points into doing something.

Here's mid 80s Thor. Who would be generally considered too OP relative to other heros for balance purposes.
thorstats.PNG

Here's Wolverine
wolverine stats.PNG

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, and people complained about Thanos besting the Hulk in Infinity War, but I think the stats back it up.
Does anyone have their comparative ranks in the same format? (does that exist?)

I stopped watching this series after three episodes, didn't hook me. But I find the "power" comparisons really cool.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Does anyone have their comparative ranks in the same format? (does that exist?)

I stopped watching this series after three episodes, didn't hook me. But I find the "power" comparisons really cool.
Thanos was crazy tough in the game. All the Avengers together would still get owned and that is Thanos without the stones.