Hawkeye

Sevens

Log Wizard
My only complaint was the watch itself
For being a watch given to Mockingbird (Agent 19) it sure was a manly looking watch. Rolex makes some very nice and sleek women's watches but this watch was straight up a dudes watch.

Edit: Don't really like this dude but this was an interesting video.

Last edited:

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally watched the final episode. What an awesome and fun show. I have zero complaints.

Jack ended up being a funny character. And the owl picking up the truck was hilarious. Glad they didn’t try to force some love connection and kept it a heartfelt buddy cop theme.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Probably my favorite Marvel show. Pacing was good. Kate, Yelena, and Hawkeye were all fantastic. Sets up a possible Yelena + Kate friendship later also, which would be fun to see

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I really enjoyed this but I do think it's kinda silly the big bad in a Hawkeye show was taken out by someone else.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just seen the first three episodes, feels a bit SJW.

I don't mind Kate Bishop too much as they established her motivation/training and she's a fuckup, but she does have that snarky personality all female SJW characters share.

What I really didn't like is that now somehow Hawkeye is deaf and there's a youngish female deaf street gang leader doing sign language?

I also watched Black Widow to prep for this and that was really fucking boring, first episode of this was much better than that whole first movie.

Last edited:
  • 4Picard
  • 2Salty
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 7 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
damn this is good. so many great moments.. like the shrank truck, kate screaming when she jumped out the window.. every scene with jack or kingpin. :emoji_thumbsup:

• 3Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just finished, was pretty good overall but the stupid fucking deaf poc female gang minion also had a prosthetic leg? And she kills Kingpin?? Would have been much better if that whole plotline wasn't there.

I feel like deaf characters kinda need to have deaf themed combat otherwise it's not credible. Like sound based weaponry that doesn't effect them. Daredevil being blind is important to his super powers due to the enhanced hearing as an example.

• 2Picard

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Just finished, was pretty good overall but the stupid fucking deaf poc female gang minion also had a prosthetic leg? And she kills Kingpin?? Would have been much better if that whole plotline wasn't there.

I feel like deaf characters kinda need to have deaf themed combat otherwise it's not credible. Like sound based weaponry that doesn't effect them. Daredevil being blind is important to his super powers due to the enhanced hearing as an example.
She is getting her own show. Seems like a trash idea but what do I know.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Well, """kills""" Kingpin. In an off-screen shot in a superhero show, after he tanked two arrows to the chest without flinching, and walked off a point-blank all-trick-arrows-at-once explosion. Guessing he's less than dead.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

More likely she blinds the kingpin (like in the comics)

1640386726698.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh my god is she lesbian? That would max out the progressive stack.

• 4Picard
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

joz123

Potato del Grande

Youre The Worst GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What the fuck? Is she even a superhero?
Yep, she also ends up taking the Ronin mantle and becoming an Avenger. She is deaf and has most of the drawbacks, other then that she's basically a female Taskmaster. Last I saw she is the new Thunderbird and is currently holding a part of the Phoenix Force. That gives her like telepathy, flight, super strength/durability, and can control cosmic energy.

Shes been around for over 20 years and was a big Daredevil enemy starting out. Daredevil and Kingpin will be huge parts of her show.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
maya was ronin before clint was, fwiw. she also doesn't have a prosthetic in the comics, but the actor does in real life so they added that to the character. (the actor is deaf in real life as well)

maya is a B tier character at best in the comics. She had some interesting interactions early on, but i don't think she's really been doing anything special as of late.

• 2Like

Cybsled

Shes been around for over 20 years and was a big Daredevil enemy starting out. Daredevil and Kingpin will be huge parts of her show.

That will be part of the draw. Basically a pseudo-Daredevil season 4.

• 3Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
She loved kazi. Geez. this was the least "woke" of the tv series Disney has put out. The whole scene with yelana and Kate was gold

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
She loved kazi. Geez. this was the least "woke" of the tv series Disney has put out. The whole scene with yelana and Kate was gold
But there were vaginas and a not-white. And the Vaginas weren't even top-heavy supermodels that can't act or anything. Fucking Obama.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Just seen the first three episodes, feels a bit SJW.

I don't mind Kate Bishop too much as they established her motivation/training and she's a fuckup, but she does have that snarky personality all female SJW characters share.

What I really didn't like is that now somehow Hawkeye is deaf and there's a youngish female deaf street gang leader doing sign language?

I also watched Black Widow to prep for this and that was really fucking boring, first episode of this was much better than that whole first movie.
Wow, you really are a brain dead UK cuck.
This show was wonderfully free of sjw bullshit. Hawkeye kicked Maya's ass, won't see that in an sjw fest. Kate is clearly a total fan girl over Clint and seeks his acceptance / approval deeply, wont see that in an sjw fest. Kate, while clearly talented, is inexperienced and it shows, she makes big mistakes and does stupid stuff, wont see that in an sjw fest. Clint and Kate have a wonderful, respectful relationship. Clint is never made "less than" just to boost Kate, wont see that in an sjw fest.
Do you even understand what SJW is? Or do you just parrot the word cause it gets you cool internet points?

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users