Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Maybe we can hear the story about how Utnayan knows Matthew Mcconaughey and brought him to this board.

In case you think I'm joking, he actually wrote that.

Back when I used to play FFXI, I used to post on a community forum for it, and there was this guy who would repeatedly lie about stupid shit. He claimed that he played FFXI with Bill Gates and other beautiful things.

Every community forum I've ever been on has had one of these people with truly boring lives that need to make up some truly outlandish lies just to seem special for some reason. It's pretty inevitable and hilarious tbh.

In fact I made a bunch of avatars to troll him back in the day.
Untitled-6.jpg
Untitled-5.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg

Changing my avatar on a daily basis like that got him so mad that he tried to doxx me. Good times.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Maybe we can hear the story about how Utnayan knows Matthew Mcconaughey and brought him to this board.

In case you think I'm joking, he actually wrote that.

Why didn't Matthew stick around?

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
He was too jealous of the success that Utnayan has experienced in his life. He just had to get away.

I heard that Utnayan met him on the set of "We Are Marshall" where he was brought in as a subject matter expert. Or maybe that was "interstellar". I think Mippo did consulting on that movie too.

• 2Worf
  • 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hey I just noticed a Hodjling emoticon in here. Whatever happened to that guy? I haven't seen him in a while.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE MADE A JOKE ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON USING CHUNKS BATHROOM.

I dont feel like reading the whole thread, but I will be ashamed if no one made the connection.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Guys, dont derail the thread and make me move posts. This thread is for shitting on Utnayan Utnayan

• 1Bullshit

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
What's Matthew Mccougnahanahay's account name, want to send him pictures of my dick

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.