Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Rest of the retailers will follow starting by the end of the week into early next.

Then, they are going to turn the MTX system back in in full force without any changes what so ever.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Shocking really.

And just a little extra for you, my favorite little retard, is that this isn't rocket science. Video games as a service means plugging the base install of the game and raising that target market as quickly as possible. The industry has ALWAYS worked within the "2 week window" method where most of their sales will come within 2 weeks, and how after that time frame, how to extend. After two weeks the prices will be cut to 29-39 to broaden the market to sell more on the MTX. Whether it's cosmetic, single player time saving, or EA's broken pay to win system.

Wisen up dork.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

33% is not half off. Math is hard. Plus that's one retailer, a Target sale, but the EA site isn't offering them half off. Amazon and Walmart don't have them discounted right now. Why wouldn't they do that to seed the player base? Additionally, that sale is for EA games but you said Ubisoft was doing the same. Ubisoft isn't having a sale.

Further more, it doesn't take a Nostradumbass to understand that MTX is here to stay and will become more invasive. The publicly available information shows that.

You having a secret source is what's not believable. What a leap of faith to guess that some games from these two big companies might be on sale from somewhere in 21 days before the Christmas season. The reality remains, though, that the actual details of your prediction were wrong.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Rest of the retailers will follow starting by the end of the week into early next.

Then, they are going to turn the MTX system back in in full force without any changes what so ever.

Breaking alert everyone, games will be discounted for Christmas sales! Who could have possibly guessed it?

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Breaking alert everyone, games will be discounted for Christmas sales! Who could have possibly guessed it?

I KNEW that little bullshit comment was coming up next. How long have you knonw me now? How long do you know I’m always right? Get the fuck over it and enjoy another corn cob up your ass.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

I KNEW that little bullshit comment was coming up next. How long have you knonw me now? How long do you know I’m always right? Get the fuck over it and enjoy another corn cob up your ass.

Uh, you're not always right, though. In fact, you were just proved wrong. Not 50%. Not Ubisoft. Not 21 days. Not all new releases. See, like Nostradamus, you really need to make your predictions way more vague and open to interpretation. You had too many specific details.

Look, it's a fine crusade and I think everyone knows from playing mobile games that getting people in at low cost to become whales is good business that was sure to come to AAA gaming. But I don't believe you had any better information than any other pleb who paid attention.

I will, however, enjoy another corn cob up my ass. Soak it in alcohol first.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And let me tell you something else trickle dick. I have been around since your mom was spanking your ass at a GameStop for mouthing off when she wouldn’t buy you betrayal at Krondor on your 286. I have been right on everything from EQ, Vanguard, schilling, TESO, this, and everything else I peak to your sorry ass. I don’t do it for me. I don’t do it for you. I do it for the people inside the industry. It’s fucking therapeutic for them. They also know I won’t give up their names because some faggot like yourself thinks I give a flying fuck if I’m credible because you think I care about internet street cred for a forum which caps out at about 500 regular posters and 59 I give a shit about.

So I’ll keep posting the truth. You keep trying to think this is all about me with your God complex, and I will continue to be spot on 100% of the fucking time.

TLDR: Kiss my ass.

• 2Salty

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Uh, you're not always right, though. In fact, you were just proved wrong. Not 50%. Not Ubisoft. Not 21 days. Not all new releases. See, like Nostradamus, you really need to make your predictions way more vague and open to interpretation. You had too many specific details.

Look, it's a fine crusade and I think everyone knows from playing mobile games that getting people in at low cost to become whales is good business that was sure to come to AAA gaming. But I don't believe you had any better information than any other pleb who paid attention.

I will, however, enjoy another corn cob up my ass. Soak it in alcohol first.

That’s fine. If anyone here (and there are plenty believe me) want to come forward and say they were one of the folks that fed me the information, they can do so. Five of them post here. If not, don’t think I’m going to out those folks to placate you. They feed it to me because 1) I’ll post it. 2) I keep them out of it. 3) They want to get the info out there and are fed up with their management. This hit especially hard in the MMORPG genre.

Ubisoft already discounted the shit out origins. Shadows of war was discounted heavily. BF2 will be 39.99 forever after the movie (starting this week) and will hit 19-29 by end of year.

Bye bye tough guy.

DickTrickle

That’s fine. If anyone here (and there are plenty believe me) want to come forward and say they were one of the folks that fed me the information, they can do so. Five of them post here. If not, don’t think I’m going to out those folks to placate you. They feed it to me because 1) I’ll post it. 2) I keep them out of it. 3) They want to get the info out there and are fed up with their management. This hit especially hard in the MMORPG genre.

Ubisoft already discounted the shit out origins. Shadows of war was discounted heavily. BF2 will be 39.99 forever after the movie (starting this week) and will hit 19-29 by end of year.

Bye bye tough guy.

Again, don't make concrete predictions if you don't want them to be shown as obviously false. Origins, right now, is not discounted anywhere. Your original prediction is so clearly wrong because it was very specific.

And, let's pretend that you have all these contacts. What makes you think their information is ironclad? I doubt finance, marketing or high level execs are on this board. If your sources exist, they're probably just regurgitating gossip and hearsay without any truly firsthand information.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Let’s pretend I have all these contacts? I do. What does that get me? Jack shit? I post it. I am passionate about it because I love gaming and I also know the pitchfords of the industry. I know everything. About everything. So just shut your yap and quit thinking this is a 5 year old virtual internet dick waving contest here in this little corner of the internet.

When it comes to industry shenanigans, I know them all. Does that scare you? And if so, why.

• 1Picard
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man the only thing this thread is missing for the Rose Colored Nostalgia feels is that dude who typed in Engrish to come in and start laughing at the Hero Engine. Then my Monday would be complete.

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.