Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Maybe I'm wrong, but are Americans not aware of what a 'pint' is. Like I get you don't call your measurements of alcohol pints, but surely most people understand that a pint is a unit of measurement, right?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Is that the bloody bloke Engrish idiom for dime a dozen?
Michael-Scott-angry-stare-at-toby.gif

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hey you seemed to have skipped right past the "Discord Challenge". Come on "Mate", you can put your buddy right next to the mic.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I know you're desperately lonely and speaking to your online friends is your only form of relationship, but I really don't want to speak to you on Discord. I've heard that you have a really weird voice and everyone basically collectively sighs when you come back from being AFK.

I'm not good with too much cringe, sorry.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Seriously, you're fucking weird, ut. Asking him to go into discord just so you can screech at him? Why would anyone want to do that? It's like asking to be put on a spammer's call list.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Hey stay out of this, this is between me and the Bean wanna be.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I really need to apologise Utnayan. I came on here looking for someone to banter with and I thought I'd found someone who would appreciate that kind of discourse. I honestly didn't realise that you were just some old dumb guy. I feel like I've done you a disservice by assuming you'd understand subtext and sarcasm.

From now it's my commitment to bring it to a level where you can keep up so you can feel like a hero.

Utnayan ur a big smelly willy.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
DQgje_s-200x150.gif

There has to be a place on the internet where you can swing rookie status for a while and come back in 18 months.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure how I'd feel if I had put like 10+ years into a community and everyone still hated me lmao

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure how I'd feel if I had put like 10+ years into a community and everyone still hated me lmao

Don’t worry, I give you six months. You got banned from all the others before you had the chance.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Don’t worry, I give you six months. You got banned from all the others before you had the chance.

What I'm saying is that your biggest source of pride is people in a community who are at best indifferent and at worst hate you.

That has to hurt bud.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
That has to hurt bud.

You know when you and your imaginary friends go to the “pub” and you end up looking like John Nash talking to three empty seats? I’m starting to feel like the rest of the bar at that moment looking at you with utter pity.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You know when you and your imaginary friends go to the “pub” and you end up looking like John Nash talking to three empty seats? I’m starting to feel like the rest of the bar at that moment looking at you with utter pity.

Who the fuck goes to 'talk' in a bar? Are you a faggot or something?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Who the fuck goes to 'talk' in a bar? Are you a faggot or something?

The same guy that goes to a bar who talks to chairs and stays up until 3:30am worried about what someone is saying about him on the internet. Wait, you may work 2nd shift at the packing plant. Sorry to make that assumption.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The same guy that goes to a bar who talks to chairs and stays up until 3:30am worried about what someone is saying about him on the internet. Wait, you may work 2nd shift at the packing plant. Sorry to make that assumption.

You work in a packing plant? I thought you played professional football?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You work in a packing plant? I thought you played professional football?

You should really take your medicine and go to bed. Say goodnight to Charles for me.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You should really take your medicine and go to bed. Say goodnight to Charles for me.
I like how you're always vague as fuck about what you actually do because you're embarrassed and have to make up retarded stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.