Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
e3logo2.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Are we playing the paranoid game again?

Look bud, I came on here and found a lolcow to milk. There's no secret mission being plotted against you. EA aren't sending you mail bombs. I just want all the milk from your juicy teats.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You are so fucking out of your league if I even jumped my effort to 23% it would be like watching Manchester take on the Vikes in a rugby match.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Ut is a textbook example of delusions of grandeur.

So far he's 60% British insults because he doesn't understand that British people aren't patriotic and don't care, and 40% just flat out insanity trying to be masked by false claims of drunkenness.

I actually linked my work colleagues to this thread and they put it on bookmark to see how crazy he could possibly get. It's great honestly. I'm so glad I found the resident lolcow this soon after joining

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You actually linked this to your coworkers.

They asked me why I was laughing at lunch.

Now they're interested in how retarded you can possibly be.

They really enjoyed the Matthew McConaughey story.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
p45a9.jpg

More like that. They generally find people who talk a load of shit funny. We were laughing on Discord about it too.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I mean we all can't be football player industry insiders who play bingo with old matty.

Are you sure your wife isn't actually a carer? Because I really do think you might have a case of the downs.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Jesus this is going to be easier than I thought. Next up at the gshurik company holiday party straight out of liverpool.

Titanic_breaks_in_half.jpg

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Are we at the point where you just babble incoherently for a few days, until you star liking all my posts in a desperate attempt to be my friend?

Look mate, I don't want to be your friend, I know that's hard for you to take but I'm not interested in your weird flirting methods.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You should really think about getting some sleep soon. 1) You are going to need to recharge your 4 brain cells for tomorrow and you don't want to disappoint your warehouse buddies. 2) 3 of them will be killed over your ramen noodle and a pine of ale lunch. That leaves 1 to tape boxes as long as you don't post tomorrow and use that up in the Switch thread.

• 1Faggotry

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I have a better idea I think the forum would really enjoy. Let's bring you and your imaginary buddies to the fires of heaven discord. We can live stream the ultimate "cup tea?" verbal ass whopping with you and your stuffed animal pals huddled around the 14" CRT in your flat. It will be a good self-esteem booster for you. A little meet at the virtual goal post outside on the playground if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.